• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    "patent ball hoisting technology"

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    "Apple Bag"

HA.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    Oh shit.

Thx for posting!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

That was funny as hell!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    how many of you old mufuckaz need this shit? (nh)

• What about us naturally blessed dudes who are prone to, um... dippin' the stick while we're on the can?

That's a serious

Booster seats?? Deeper bowls??

Speak on it Strut.

• It reminds me on this

You too Dizzy ??????

Peace
    Hawkeye

• What about us naturally blessed dudes who are prone to, um... dippin' the stick while we're on the can?

That's a serious

Booster seats?? Deeper bowls??

Speak on it Strut.

ADA approved commode bruh. They're mad tall and uh, deep, in the "Slingblade" sense.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    a semi related question. i heard some talk recently that using baby powder can lead to testicular cancer. anyone heard of this shit? baby powder is my shit, but now i'm afraid to use that shit. i heard you're supposed to use corn starch based powders vs. the talc joints, but i don't want to walk around smelling like biscuits. i want to go back to my lavender camomile jumpoff.

please to help a man who wants a fresh man region area out. what do my strut brethren think?

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    It reminds me on this

You too Dizzy ??????

Peace
    Hawkeye
    oh no no no... let that happen to me. He'd be shitting that wig out right now.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,848 Posts
    a semi related question. i heard some talk recently that using baby powder can lead to testicular cancer. anyone heard of this shit? baby powder is my shit, but now i'm afraid to use that shit. i heard you're supposed to use corn starch based powders vs. the talc joints, but i don't want to walk around smelling like biscuits. i want to go back to my lavender camomile jumpoff.

please to help a man who wants a fresh man region area out. what do my strut brethren think?

Here's a true story from a few months back. It was during a heat spell in August, and in the kitchen dudes were really sweating. I'm talking about real, unavoidable sweat. Kitchens are hot enough as it is, and there was no relief outside.

Anyhow, this server at work pours himself a cup full of corn starch and intends to go relieve his own situation. But in my kitchen, the boxes of corn starch can easily be mistaken for the baking soda boxes, and they're kept side by side. This guy ends up powdering his sack with the wrong stuff, and he is in extreme agony for it. A grown man literally crying, having to explain what the hell happened, and being sent home from work because he could barely walk.

Moral of the story: Watch what you put on your nuts, they're your nuts.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

Moral of the story: Watch what you put on your nuts, they're your nuts.

and Phill that clip was stankervision right? i fucking love that show, i actually get belly cramps watching it.

• a semi related question. i heard some talk recently that using baby powder can lead to testicular cancer. anyone heard of this shit? baby powder is my shit, but now i'm afraid to use that shit. i heard you're supposed to use corn starch based powders vs. the talc joints, but i don't want to walk around smelling like biscuits. i want to go back to my lavender camomile jumpoff.

WOW you just really freaked me out! I've been using baby powder fo yurs!

But this is what I've been using for the last 2 years but luckly it's pure cornstarch and taste good with hot dogs well that's what the ladies tell me!

Though I need to read up on the cancer thing... NUTS really nuts!

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    Thanks Nut Bra!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts

• nice post! got me cracking up at work man.

so what's the deal w/ this "kicked in the nuts" show???