Dumb things people think

DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
So i'm currently selling my MPC2000 on Craigslist. I've had a few people email me, asking various questions. Then this morning I have this guy email me asking about payment options. He wants to know if he can pay me by producing tracks for me with the MPC...

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    does it have 8 outs?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Bombjack,

Send me the MPC 2000 and I'll trade you some beats made on a Boss Dr. Rhythm drum machine! LOL!

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    He wants to know if he can pay me by producing tracks for me with the MPC...

That's pretty genius.

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    So i'm currently selling my MPC2000 on Craigslist. I've had a few people email me, asking various questions. Then this morning I have this guy email me asking about payment options. He wants to know if he can pay me by producing tracks for me with the MPC...

He needs to be Dr. Dre, Kanye, Pete Rock, Premier, etc. before that sh*t happens (and no throwaway B-list or lower jawns)...

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts

He needs to be Dr. Dre, Kanye, Pete Rock, Premier, etc. before that sh*t happens (and no throwaway B-list or lower jawns)...

YEAH I AM SAYING AND HE BETTER HAVE SOME BRAEKS TEW!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    He wants to know if he can pay me by producing tracks for me with the MPC...

That's pretty genius.
    Hommes is obviously broke. Did he ask for some grub also?

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    does it have 8 outs?

Even without the 8 outs you could just duct tape your cables to the back of the MP this way you get the same sound qualitiy with opening the MP... Well at least it worked for me, if you have a problem queing just take a strip of Duct tape long enough from your mixing board to the cables and you should be okay... But just keep that on the lo I don't want anyone biting my tech...

Shoot duct tape works for everything, tell the ladies to save the wax and duct it up!

as Bose use to say Don't knock it till you try it!

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts

Imagine how many MPC's are out there... now imagine how many people actually have enough talent to make something worth listening too...

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    does it have 8 outs?

Even without the 8 outs you could just duct tape your cables to the back of the MP this way you get the same sound qualitiy with opening the MP... Well at least it worked for me, if you have a problem queing just take a strip of Duct tape long enough from your mixing board to the cables and you should be okay... But just keep that on the lo I don't want anyone biting my tech...

Shoot duct tape works for everything, tell the ladies to save the wax and duct it up!

as Bose use to say Don't knock it till you try it!

WHAT! Does that really work!? Even though Im not really sure what you're talking about.