Caption this photo

2»

Comments

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    that beat was wack

• Fuck A Hitler

[apologist]DUDE! What's the big deal!?!?! Can't you guys relax and chill? You types are always the one to yell racism on everything little small thing! [/apologist]

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

Guzzo, lighten the fuck up. Jesus.

• Guzzo, lighten the fuck up. Jesus.

I don't think this is really a case of lightening up as opposed to just a really offensive and tasteless costume.

"I didn't mean to offend anyone."

Bullshit, If you didn't want to offend anyone you should have gone as sexy ______ like every other hallowhore.

• Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

You know what Evil Dee I thought YOU were supposed to spell check the sweatshirt design file! Aww man! shit!

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Yeah, I work for a hirsute-upper-lip sex chat line.
    Excellent use of the word "hirsute". GRE studying paid off. It means very hairy.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Guzzo, lighten the fuck up. Jesus.

I don't think this is really a case of lightening up as opposed to just a really offensive and tasteless costume.

"I didn't mean to offend anyone."

Bullshit, If you didn't want to offend anyone you should have gone as sexy ______ like every other hallowhore.

I didn't really flip out at her, I just made mention cause seriously that???s just done in some bad taste. But seriously Br*nd*n, were talking about a guy who implemented a genocidal plan that did kill off a majority of my relatives from my grandparents generation. If some girl thinks its cute or funny to dress up as the figure that embodies that type of prejudice and murder and walk around without getting any shit than she needs to wake up out of her fantasyland existence.

anyways this is the one that made me spit out my mu shu chicken

Man, if this were the internet...

NDN's shit was too

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Dude in the back...
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Who are these dudes? Is the guy in the front Guzzo?

Hitler girl looks kinda cute in the first pix & less so in the second.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Dude in the back...

it kind of looks like me and Rootless Cosmo had a baby together and he joined the Boot Camp Clik

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Dude in the back...

it kind of looks like me and Rootless Cosmo had a baby together and he joined the Boot Camp Clik and never learned how to photoshop out superfluous F's[/b]