LP's for trade

hyderNZhyderNZ 57 Posts
edited December 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
hihere are some tradesElza soares-sambas e mais samba "mas que nada"Elis regina-como e porque "casa forte"milton nascimento-milton 70 "para lennon e mccartney"edu lobo-sergio mendes presents "zanzibar" white label promov/a-som brasilero vol 2 "vento bravo" by edu lobo "nada serra como antes" by milton/lo borges etclorez alexandria-a woman knows "morning"pharoah sanders-love in us all "love is everywhere"michael wycoff-love conquers all "looking up to you"rene + angela-wall to wall "secret rendezvous"leroy hutson-paradise "classy lady"johnny hammond-gambler's life "star borne"brainstorm-journey to the lightroy ayers-vibrations "memory" white label promosylvia striplin-give me your love 12" white label test pressinguniversal robot band-barely breaking even 12" UK white label test pressingL.A.X.-possesed 12" white label promo on preludejon lucien-mind's eye "listen love"herbie hancock-maiden voyage "dolphin dance" joe henderson-page one "recorda me"roland kovac-trip to the mars "blue dance" SABA reissuewalt dickerson-this is walt dickerson beautiful japanese pressingrose royce-stronger than ever "still in love"rufus-ask rufus "close the door"earth wind and fire-that's the way of the world "see the light"change-miracles "hold tight" -sharing your love "the very best in you"weldon irvine-sisters "morning sunrise" unreleased until now (with don blackman!)rotary connection-s/t "memory band"send a PM if you're interested

Comments

• im looking for:
    michael white-pneuma
    dorando-didn't i
    yusef lateef-blue yusef lateef

thanks