POST A TURD YOU'RE FAVORITE TURD

hcrunkhcrunk 116 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

I like that album.

• come on man !

its true it shouldn't be going for the price it goes for but that's a pretty nice record nontheless.

come on man !

its true it shouldn't be going for the price it goes for but that's a pretty nice record nontheless.

Hey, it wouldn't be fun if I posted one that
    everyone else thinks is a terd, too.

And I really couldn't stand this album.

TERD.

• come on man !

Hey, it wouldn't be fun if I posted one that
    everyone else thinks is a terd, too.

And I really couldn't stand this album.

TERD.

no you're wrong.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Aposento Alto

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

"Fort Yahweh" by Keith Jarrett.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Aposento Alto

Hey,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Doesn't everyone agree that pretty much anything involving this dude is a terd, though?

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Doesn't everyone agree that pretty much anything involving this dude is a terd, though?

Well, OK!!! How about "Hustle to Survive"-Les McCann?

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Hey,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Well, OK!!! How about "Hustle to Survive"-Les McCann?

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Well, okay, but let us keep in mind that one man's terd is another man's gold and that the function of a thread such as this is to identify and humilate those men that regard terds as gold.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

Well, okay, but let us keep in mind that one man's terd is another man's gold and that the function of a thread such as this is to identify and humilate those men that regard terds as gold.

But doesn't everyone think that you're a terd?

• Well, okay, but let us keep in mind that one man's terd is another man's gold and that the function of a thread such as this is to identify and humilate those men that regard terds as gold.

Speaking of terds and doodoo on sticks...

Faux, your avatar is doing Arby's commercials; might be time to bring back the teddy bear.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Hey,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Please be serious. Respect the clavichord.

weeeee eweeeeeeweeee weeeeeeeeeeeeee eweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

Speaking of terds and doodoo on sticks...

Faux, your avatar is doing Arby's commercials; might be time to bring back the teddy bear.

That was a great transition. Speaking of terds, have you ever had Arby's? ::doodooonaseasemeseedbun::

I shined up the this terd last night while sweeping up some saw dust in my basement.

Some of you little dudes really need a tutorial in the use of this graemlin.

It is to be used in recognition of a particualrly devastating comment from another poster; it is not to be used in a vain attempt to convey that the dumb thing you just said wasn't actually dumb--we already know that you feel that way and that you are mistaken.

And isn't "terd" a rather small word for a member of the SoulStrut Dangerous Mindz contingent to be using?

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts

Some of you little dudes really need a tutorial in the use of this graemlin.

It is to be used in recognition of a particualrly devastating comment from another poster; it is not to be used in a vain attempt to convey that the dumb thing you just said wasn't actually dumb--we already know that you feel that way and that you are mistaken.

And isn't "terd" a rather small word for a member of the SoulStrut Dangerous Mindz contingent to be using?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I'm sorta confused on the term "terd". Can someone define this term within the context of this board? I feel that people are misusing it.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

I'm sorta confused on the term "terd". Can someone define this term within the context of this board? I feel that people are misusing it.

Basically any record that you don't think is very good, but its use is encouraged to refer to records that you think someone else on the board may have a real soft spot for--if you can use it in such a way that causes somebody's keyboard to grow slippery with tears, then you are using it correctly.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

Basically any record that you don't think is very good, but its use is encouraged to refer to records that you think someone else on the board may have a real soft spot for--if you can use it in such a way that causes somebody's keyboard to grow
    slippery with tears, then you are using it correctly.

How do you know all this?

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,898 Posts
    Can a cover save a record from being a terd? Only, that Sir James effort kinda predates the hard-knock life cover by many years.

• im all about private press terds

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,898 Posts
    I'd say 2 of those 3 moods are the same. I have the one with the "3-Mood" cover

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Basically any record that you don't think is very good, but its use is encouraged to refer to records that you think someone else on the board may have a real soft spot for--if you can use it in such a way that causes somebody's keyboard to grow
    slippery with tears, then you are using it correctly.

How do you know all this?

They don't call him the King for nothing man. His Soulstrut Knowledge is deep.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    im all about private press terds

This record isn't even good enough for terdom.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

1.) You're still a terd.

2.) Perhaps your big self should draft a graemlin rule book for all the little guys. Sucka.

We already know that you feel that way and that you are mistaken

3.) Or we already know that I'm not mistaken, but observant, and you are in fact mistaken about the irreprehensible plight of your misanthropic, and lugubrious existence. Dictionary.com Sucka.

4.) Really though, you just need to make your mama proud and take your ego two sizes down, cause you're totally

1.) You're still a terd.

2.) Perhaps your big self should draft a graemlin rule book for all the little guys. Sucka.

We already know that you feel that way and that you are mistaken

3.) Or we already know that I'm not mistaken, but observant, and you are in fact mistaken about the irreprehensible plight of your misanthropic, and lugubrious existence. Dictionary.com Sucka.

4.) Really though, you just need to make your mama proud and take your ego two sizes down, cause you're totally

Sorry, the Statute of Limitations has already expired
    on your ability to attempt a humorous comeback to Faux Rillz' post.

Probably just as well, as you failed miserably anyway.