Ross Hogg invades NYC

2»

Comments

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

empanadamn couldn't take the heat:

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Ross, sorry we didnt get to meet. next time maybe. those turntables work out for you?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

empanadamn couldn't take the heat:

Dude.... Moist....

You fucking KILLED me with this shit!

Herm

• good meeting you Mr. Hogg... b...t has your headphones.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    What a great trip! Thanks so much to BAMBOUCHE and Ad*ie for their inexorable generosity and graciousness. Bam is even more of that dude that some of you will ever know. I also kicked it uptown with Coselmed and Faux_Rillz (his record room is waaaay grown), ran into Mista Sinista at Fat Beats, DJed with Nick Catchdubs, and watched my girl clown Mark Ronson via AIM (classic).

No doubt Ross, a great trip. Lots of fun. Ol' Girl nominated you as one of the *best houseguests ever*. There's nothing like waking up with your own patois morning announcer:

You wan likkle milk in dem coffee yout'?

Faux_Rills got that yact living on lock, too. Dust free record room (what?), not a record out of place (he even took three records out to show us while we were there, and I don't remember him putting them away, nor do I remember seeing them laying out anywhere -- so stealthy), and when he offers you a drink while your sitting on his leather couch, it's hard not to feel grown & sexy.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    http://www.haterzville.com/empanadamn/rossmofiyah.avi

"Where there's smoke... there's fire."

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    and when he offers you a drink while your sitting on his leather couch, it's hard not to feel grown & sexy.

would.....you......care......for......a......beverage.....perhaps....?

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    good meeting you Mr. Hogg... b...t has your headphones.

Definitely! Send me some of those pics from the night, if you can. BTW: Br**t emailed me about the phones. But who got my puppy?

Delay wrote:

Ross, sorry we didnt get to meet. next time maybe. those turntables work out for you?

Indeed! They worked out very well. Thanks for that. (Nice cords, by the way.)