wHITEY ON THE MOOn....TONIGHT! Iron Monkey Edition

iron_monkeyiron_monkey 985 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Alright!Finally!!I get to do my own thing tonight cuz Guzzo's off makin real world moves. That means a solid two hours of crazy rekkids, stories, interpretive dance and most importantly I promise you will not hear one Modern Soul cut. If that doesn't make you wanna holla, man I just don't know...8PM - 10PM PSThttp://www.titanradio.org/vnews/display.v/SEC/Listen+LiveDO IT!!!!!

Comments

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    My jobs network took 20 minutes to tell me that its "Entertainment" and you can't view it.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    will be tuned in

• Alright, here we go.

Who's with me???

Hollaa

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I against I!!!
    RADD!!!

plaese to keep playing boxer-blood-stains-type-steezes!

weeeeelll now asshole I got a brass continental with a 300Z I got a color TV with a video too, I got a rest home in Jamaica with my fantasy - for all my family, around the nation!!!

yo whassup with tha horns on tha Barbara Howard?? Is that you? Or another version?

you're coming in loud and clear hommie...sounding real good too.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    yo thanks for the shouts, that was dope!

re Barbara Howard, I don't know, maybe I'm just burnin' a little too much here, it was one of those things where when the horns came in I was like "huh? my version doesn't have those?" but probably does and I'm just freakin', unless the CD version is different than the LP, cause my Midwest Funk is on vinyl...

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    I've been listening! sounds good, bounce what...

The Violinaires "Groovin' With Jesus" .... is the group for that one funky gospel joint...

What's up with the meow meow?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    RUN THAT SHIT HOMIE!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Yo Iron Monkey, what's that one Jo Ann Garrett track you played a few shows back? I've been getting outbid on her lp but I wanna know what 45's of hers I should cop. Info would be appreciated, thanks. Oh yeah, I remember part of the track being in reverse and it was

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    holy shit! the lizard people have taken over the radio!

I feel like I'm gonna throw up?

• I'll play it for ya hommie...

"It's No Secret" - JoAnn Garrett

Don't know about her 45's but maybe some Chi Town bros know the deal.

Paging Mr. Carfagna

Paging Mr. Castillo

Paging MeatyOgre

Anyone...?

Anyone....?

Anyone....?

Govt. names all over the airwaves....you're crazy Adr*an ... too bad girlie is at the gym