My Funky Soul Xmas Mix...

pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
I posted this up on a different board and it got a pretty good response, thought you guys might like it too. I made it for family & to promo a few nights I have coming up. Also, I wanted to pump up that fantastic new 45 by Binky Griptite. Go get that record HERE.You can download my mix from: HEREHere is the tracklist:Binky Griptite - Stone Soul ChristmasRaindeer Runners - Pull My SledSoul Saints Orchestra - Santas Got a Bag Of SoulJames Brown - Soulful ChristmasClarence Carter - Back Door SantaJames Brown - Hey AmericaSolomon Burke - Presents For ChristmasDonny Hathaway - This ChristmasMilly & Silly - Gettin down For XmasBinky Griptite - World of LoveJackson 5 - Christmas Won't Be The Same This YearStevie Wonder - What Christmas Means To MeOtis Redding - Merry Christmas BabyThe Temptations - Rudolph The Red Nosed ReindeerSmokey Robinson & The Miracles - Jingle BellsAretha Franklin - Winter WonderlandCarla Thomas - Gee Whiz Its ChristmasDiana Ross & The Supremes - Childrens Christmas SOngBooker T & The MGs - Jingle BellsLou Rawls - Auld Lang Syne

Comments

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    I sneak this mix on at my uncle's house on Christmas day!

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
    Thats my plan too.....gonna have this ready at my cousins house christmas morning.

• [color:red] YES
    DUDE

(thanks)[/b] [/color]

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    thanks for posting this mix dude. has helped me get in the spirit a bit...
    Donny & Stevie especially.

Jackson 5 - Christmas Won't Be The Same This Year
    the intro on this one is cringe-worthy. (not yer fault)

• I sneak this mix on at MY[/b] house on Christmas day!

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts

Jackson 5 - Christmas Won't Be The Same This Year
    the intro on this one is cringe-worthy. (not yer fault)

funny you say that...cause that is the song my girlfriend hated the most too. Maybe I should have left it off, I kinda like the intro tho...

"yeeeeeeeeah, heeees cryyyyyyyying" haha

eh...next year it stays off, and "Santa go straight to the ghetto" gets put on there.

-pj

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    THANKS! definitly gonna be rocked at the crib.