The Shield Strut

soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
i know a few yall watch this shit as well...looks like shits bout to hit the fan w/ everything...any predictions?this show has ill writers, i hope they can keep it up...

Comments

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    I just hope Shane goes down. That would be great because I hate that little redneck fucker! In a good way though.

• HAZE1HAZE1 40 Posts
    yeah this show is crazy. ive been hooked like a basehead since this season started.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    is this a drama series? reality show?

• man i missed it tonight! been busy with a move. last week was crazy though, finally put antoine behind bars, but fuck shane anyway, he a sheisty beyatch!

• yeah this show is crazy. ive been hooked like a basehead since this season started.

• paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts
    I just hope Shane goes down. That would be great because I hate that little redneck fucker! In a good way though.

What they really need to do is bump off Shane's wack ass, back stabbing, bean burrito eating partner for leaving the whole strike force hanging with their balls out in the wind.
    Not cool.
    As much as I wanna see Shane get his, they can't kill him off. He's the best character on that show.
    You love to hate him. It would be like Dallas without JR.

Besides, if anybody is gonna kill Shane, it should be the cop he and his bitch wife put in a coma.
    What the hell ever happened to him anyway?!

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    is this a drama series? reality show?

drama series, very solid...

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    eye C.