UP FOR TRADE - PHAROAH SANDERS ON INDIA NAVIGATION

gothenborggothenborg 46 Posts
edited December 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hi folks!A lot of people seem to want this record, and I've finally decided to put my copy up for trade. I'm interested primarily in jazz from the 60's and 70's, preferably obscure stuff. Just send me a list!I live in Sweden. The record will be carefully packed and insured.Thanks for looking

Comments

• Oh, I forgot: pm or drop me an email at [email]remi_moses@yahoo.com[/email] if you're interested.

• I hereby vouch for both the greatness of this record and the solidity of the dude offering it... although it is a good idea to email him instead of using pm's

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    Hi folks!

A lot of people seem to want this record, and I've finally decided to put my copy up for trade. I'm interested primarily in jazz from the 60's and 70's, preferably obscure stuff. Just send me a list!

I live in Sweden. The record will be carefully packed and insured.

Thanks for looking

check your emails.
    i'm in.

• Hi folks!

A lot of people seem to want this record, and I've finally decided to put my copy up for trade. I'm interested primarily in jazz from the 60's and 70's, preferably obscure stuff. Just send me a list!

Thanks for looking

check your emails.
    i'm in.

Fugg.

Don't you have papers to write???

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    Hi folks!

Thanks for looking

check your emails.
    i'm in.

Fugg.

Don't you have papers to write???

it's like 9:30 in the morning.
    i usually don't get started with work until 9:35.
    don't you already have like 5 sealed copies of this or something??

• I hereby vouch for both the greatness of this record and the solidity of the dude offering it... although it is a good idea to email him instead of using pm's

Hi W*ll!

I promise to check my pm's too from now on!