Ok, now let's all hate on Ghostface

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
ah, fugg it. Ya'll can find the leak yourselves. But I'm sure we'll see another :5pager: on aimless hate too.

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Dude I can't find it myself I am so computer illiterate it's crazy comeONOLIVERHOOKITUPPPPPP!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Dude I can't find it myself I am so computer illiterate it's crazy comeONOLIVERHOOKITUPPPPPP!

What up Cosmo? You good?

Here dat iz playboy..........

http://www.e-junkie.blogspot.com/

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    this and project pat will be played at loud volumes for the rest of the night along with the kells song from the jeezy album

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    CHANNNNNNNN!!!

O-DUB!!!!!!!

BRIAN!!!!!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Oh yeah, and just for everyone to know, the new X-Clan song is THAT BANGING SHIT.

• good gracious! its crazy how they have those sites like rapidshare and yousendit where you can upload stuff... now they got sites that protect those links and those other links that kinda of hop/skip/jump you to the correct link. insane, all in the name of leaking shit out.

ah, fugg it. Ya'll can find the leak yourselves.

But I'm sure we'll see another :5pager: on aimless hate too.

Hate? Are you serious O? This album is G-R-E-A-T!!!!!!!!!!! Ghost can do no wrong. The only New York cat keepin' it real. Outta Town Shit is the joint! I will be bumpin' this on blast in the car when I finish this big glass of Jameson and head to the strip club tonight.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

Hate? Are you serious O? This album is G-R-E-A-T!!!!!!!!!!! Ghost can do no wrong. The only New York cat keepin' it real. Outta Town Shit is the joint! I will be bumpin' this on blast in the car when I finish this big glass of Jameson and head to the strip club tonight.

Its good then? I was afraid it would be a very rushed affair with too many cameos.

• ah, fugg it. Ya'll can find the leak yourselves.

Its good then? I was afraid it would be a very rushed affair with too many cameos.

It kinda is...some real nice tracks on there, but some with hardly any Ghostface on at all, and overall it sounds like some kind of mixtape. Still worth checking though...

Son, a wack Ghostface album would still be better than 90% of the so called "hip-hop" that is being released these days.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    no Charlie Brown...

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    This album is pretty good even for a glorified T-Unit effort.

There are a few complete disasters though. "Good" is most decidedly not.

• cascas 1,484 Posts

i love how if you don't like what the new "hot shit" of the moment is you'll get tossed thru the soulstrut ringer.

aimless hate? i see more aimless hate towards non-mainstream hip hop then the other way around. it's real trendy now for fools on here to immediately hate on anything that hasn't been on a dj drama/clinton sparks cd or sold 500,000.

"boo-hoo the whole world doesn't think the new clipse album is that "PFFFFFF!"

please to get off it, peoples.

thank you.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    oh and lemme drop it so you the cutesy hide behind the gremlin fools don't have to.

there...it's out of the way. let's build.

• awallawall 673 Posts
    This album is pretty good even for a glorified T-Unit effort.

There are a few complete disasters though. "Good" is most decidedly not.
    "my jewels hang low like my balls in the potty"

anyone have production credits? block rock sounds like a fucking madlib beat.

that poker song is awful.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I will be bumpin' this on blast in the car when I finish this big glass of Jameson and head to the strip club tonight.

my man

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    oh and lemme drop it so you the cutesy hide behind the gremlin fools don't have to.

there...it's out of the way. let's build.

my man

I will be bumpin' this on blast in the car when I finish this big glass of Jameson and head to the strip club tonight.

my man

What up hommie! The hoes was OFF THE HOOK at the spot tonight!

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• Oh yeah, and just for everyone to know, the new X-Clan song is THAT BANGING SHIT.

Just noticed those nice chaps from X Clan have put a mixtape for download at: http://www.myspace.com/xclanmusic

Brother J is f*ckin amazing.

• Outta Town Shit is the joint!

What's that sample? Planete Sauvage?

Herm

• Son, a wack Ghostface album would still be better than 90% of the so called "hip-hop" that is being released these days.

• nice chaps

• Outta Town Shit is the joint!

What's that sample? Planete Sauvage?

Herm

Nah-- that's a Dusty Fingers joint. Alan Tew or one of those library guys.

As for the album, it sounds pretty cool, but yeah, more like a mixtape than a proper Ghostface album.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    I didn't kno that track was on Dusty's comp. But yea "Outta Town" is made of off Bruton's jewel. So far my fav tack in this "mixtape"."Street Opera" got my vote too. "Block Rock" can get the dick tho'..."Pokerface" is a lil cheezy but it's aight."Greedy Bitches" is my shit. It's that B.B. King feeling that i like...It would be a bad album if rated as such, but a good mixtape from my point of view. Dude needs a mixing enginner tho'...

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    reup!!!!

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    reup!!!!

Here's a sendspace link

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2nlyx1

Looking forward to giving this a listen on the way home tonight.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Can't stand the 'he can do no wrong' bs - fishscale is so pretty ehhh and scattershot and redundent and i don't see how this one could be much better the way folks are describing it.

Ironman - Supreme Clienetele - those 2 jlove mixtapes - bulletproof wallets pre-sample clearance issues - pretty toney

That does it for me, a longer career than most folks and before he started really repeating himself. Oh I do like "Back Like That" though.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Ironman - Supreme Clienetele - those 2 jlove mixtapes - bulletproof wallets pre-sample clearance issues - pretty toney

Where would you slot Shawnna's album into this hierarchy?