The college boyz

bboyparkzbboyparkz 549 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
I half remember a song back in the Yo MTV days by the college boyz but can???t remember the name.Think it sampled some Isley Brother???s track but my memory is kind struggling on this one.I also think there was some bboying in the video.Anyone know what the track was ? And did the college boyz have anything else good?

Comments

• Victim of the Ghetto....thats was still is my shit....also, Hollywood Paradox....that also had a track on a sndtrk---HOw to act---kinda corny bw a dope hook....Tx cats too!!

• 'Victim of the Ghetto'!
    Yeah thats it man.
    That was good track.
    I think they had an album around that time but it was CD only so none of the lads copped it. Also I think it was heavy on the RnB flavour.

• Victim of the Ghetto....thats was still is my shit....also, Hollywood Paradox....that also had a track on a sndtrk---HOw to act---kinda corny bw a dope hook....Tx cats too!!

what song of theirs used the ubiquitous Tyrone Thomas sample? pretty sure CB were based in LA in the early 90's.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

this isn't the track he is talking about, it has the sample from "For the Love of You" by the Isley's, I was so hopin' this was it though.

• The black dude from Weeds and 40 Year Old Virgin was in the College Boyz.

Herm