YAY AREA ANCHORPEOPLE (FORMERLY TOP 5's !) (NRR)

2»

Comments

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    1) I'm going to be an Uncle in a month!

2) Chistmas is coming. I'm looking forward to a break.

3) Weather is nice.

4) Caught some good deals on the bay.

5) I'm going for a nice lunch today.

Bottom 5

5) Massive contruction project at work. Very stressful.

4) Too many Christmas staff dinners/lunches to attend. Its not even Christmas yet. I have 5-10 in the next 3 weeks.

3) The weather is about to get shitty

2) Chris Pronger

1) I'm going to be an Uncle. This baby isn't even born yet and its costing me thousands. Do you have any idea how much it costs to paint a mural of this Wizard Of Oz in a nursery? I hope this baby grows up to hate the Wizard Of fucking Oz.

• lol, my ex girlfriend went to school with Terilyn...she used to always get pissed when she would appear on screen...I think she was slightly mad doggie about her TV success. Didn't last too long tho, as your example shows she had a reputation as an "ice queen".

Terilyn Joe= Betty Ruble hair

• oh yeah me top fivers:

Sanna G:

1). The recent release of this Aloe Blacc record, the great response it's gotten from peeps all over, and the show this past weekend.

2). Seeing the home stretch (I hope) on my beat record that'll come out next year.

3). Serch4beatz's recent uploading of mix-tapes.

4). Its my moms birthday today.

5). I'm healthy and alive.

BONUS: I might quit my job and go to school full-time in January.

Super Snake:

1). 500$ for a traffic ticket this past week!

2). I'm quitting my job to go back to school full-time. I'm excited to get this out of the way, but damn....it'll take some time to get used to and hopefully the bougie deejay gigs will hold me down on the money end of things

3). My trainer: He's a good dude and showed me some great excercises, but this diet he's got me on is ridiculous.

4). This guy i've been real cool with for yeeeeeaaaaaaaaars has been sick lately. He hasn't been able to work for a while and I'm wondering what illness he has (is it major?)

• 3). My trainer: He's a good dude and showed me some great excercises, but this diet he's got me on is ridiculous.

what's the diet all about?

and sorry about your homie.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Young P:

What you going back to school for?

Speaking of newscasters, I was surprised to learn that Tritia Toyota, who I grew up watching in Los Angeles in the 1980s, is actually now a doctoral candidate in anthropology at UCLA.

• Speaking of newscasters, I was surprised to learn that Tritia Toyota, who I grew up watching in Los Angeles in the 1980s, is actually now a doctoral candidate in anthropology at UCLA.

Tritia Toyota is a real person?!? I always thought 'Stuck In a Pagoda with Tricia Toyota' by the Dickies was a gag...

Speaking of newscasters, I was surprised to learn that Tritia Toyota, who I grew up watching in Los Angeles in the 1980s, is actually now a doctoral candidate in anthropology at UCLA.

Tritia Toyota is a real person?!? I always thought 'Stuck In a Pagoda with Tricia Toyota' by the Dickies was a gag...

They spelled it Trisha actually.

But yeah, Tritia = real deal.

• Speaking of newscasters, I was surprised to learn that Tritia Toyota, who I grew up watching in Los Angeles in the 1980s, is actually now a doctoral candidate in anthropology at UCLA.

They spelled it Trisha actually.

But yeah, Tritia = real deal.

Far out...

• Vocal, Instrumental & Acapella Versions Included:[/b]

1. A 4-way tie: my life, my health, my wife, my wealth (relatively speaking)

2. Just got back from seeing family in Texas and it was really great.

3. Had a super fun gig in Austin with wifey and DJ MEL! My lady's first time spinning in the Lone Star State and she absolutely killed it. Plus, I ran into several old friends I haven't seen in 10 years plus.

4. Wife's semester is about to end, so her/our life will be much less hectic.

5. Been reading a lot lately (thanks to Faux_Rillz for several excellent recommendations) and can't believe I was lagging for the past few months.

Radio Edit Only; B-side is blank:[/b]

1. I have very few gigs in the immediate future. (Holler!)

2. Been having some really annoying computer problems (NOT microwave-related, thank God) with my desktop. Nothing really major or expensive, but just enough to be a pain.

3. Christmas is coming, which always kinda bums me out. Not sure why.

4. It is freakin' COLD here. You know, by SF standards.

That's it.