Totally Unrelated To Anything Else.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
So the past 2 days there's this black mutt that's trying to creep up in my house. I get home at night and he casually walks away like he hasn't been posting up all day. When I left this morning he jumped up from where he was sleeping (next to my garbage can on the side of the house) and acted like he just happened to be chillin' in the hood at 8 in the morning. Dude, I fucking saw you get up! When I drove away, he acted like he was headed down the street. As soon as I turned at the end of the block, he walked back towards my house. He's like a crackhead dog or something! What should I do? I'm kinda scared 'cause he might be The Dog Of Death warning me that my time on this earth is coming to an end. Should I feed the fucker? Throw him a blanket or something? Should I really be nice to the dude if he's a sign from above? Will that buy me time? I'm a little scared here, guys.Herm

Comments

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    slide him the milky bone

• now i aint sayin dont feed him, but if you do, he will never go away and you might be the proud(?) owner of a new black mutt.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    now i aint sayin dont feed him, but if you do, he will never go away and you might be the proud(?) owner of a new black mutt.

We have a grey cat named Fat Boy always outside our apartment door. It's the neighbors' cat, and they say they let him in when it's cold, and that he prefers being outside, which I don't know if that's entirely true (I have seen him outside for quite a stretch of cold days here). We fed the dude once, and now he is always by the door, greeting us with desperation to and from the building. And the neighbors feed him regularly. We must've fed him cat crack. When I go to my car down the block, he'll follow me most of the way. Hates being pet though. Kinda crappy.

I'm semi-allergic to cats, and so are my records. So I can't really let the dude in.

Point is, if you feed the mutt, you have yourself a dawg4lyfe.

• If he had his eBay 45s accidentally delivered to your house, just give them to him. Stop being such a douchebag. They're only records and he's a poor mutt. You're bigger than that, Herm.

• now i aint sayin dont feed him, but if you do, he will never go away and you might be the proud(?) owner of a new black mutt.

That's what I'm afraid of.

And PrimeCuts, any time I slide a blip my milky bone, they keep coming back for more and more!

Herm

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    http://www.spca.com/

If there's one in your area, tell them there's a stray dog in your hood, and try to see if they'll take him in and put him up for adoption.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    now i aint sayin dont feed him, but if you do, he will never go away and you might be the proud(?) owner of a new black mutt.

And PrimeCuts, any time I slide a blip my milky bone, they keep coming back for more and more!

Herm

Dude, fuck a stray dog. Throw shit at it until it goes away - just not food for the aforementioned reason!

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    maybe you should hook it up with another stray dog.

Herm

Dude, fuck a stray dog. Throw shit at it until it goes away - just not food for the aforementioned reason!

You're an asshole. You find giving some scraps to a stray dog dumb but yet you'll fucking spend something around 300 dollars for a fucking record. Fucking pathetic.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i aint ever seen no stray dog around here cos if a dog goes stray around here mufuckah gets eaten!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Dude,
    I wasn't really serious. I'm also not really a dog person.

Now

• How much of a mutt is he? He seems like a friendly fella. He may actually be a guardian angel dog here to help, rather than a harbinger of your demise.

I dunno, I love animals so I'd make sure he was comfy, and then call the authorities.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

Herm

invite doggie inside and tour the swamp cooler.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    Herm! You need to help this dawg out!

If you can't take care of him yourself, you need to contact rescue/humane groups and help a homie out.

BUT it sounds like he likes you, what's your situation? Can you have a dog? Do you want one?

PM me if you need more help. I used to work with homeless dogs.

• Maybe lay some wieners and scrap meats for Bubz on that neighbor-you-hate's porch. Maybe he'll start loitering on the other side.