legal strut...how many laws did I break?

2»

Comments

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    I just sent your IP address (24.106.147.173) to the USPS Investigative Unit, you should be a getting violation notice in the mail in 3 to 4 days. Sorry.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I just sent your IP address (24.106.147.173) to the USPS Investigative Unit, you should be a getting violation notice in the mail in 3 to 4 days. Sorry.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    If this record wasnt so damn hard to come by and wasnt so expensive I wouldnt have done something this stupid.

Shit, I wouldv'e done this for a $2 dollar record.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Ok here is the situation.

I ordered a $$$ money record from a dealer. He emailed me asking if I had recieved yet, I hadn't. I reviewed his shipping info and noticed I typoed my delivery address.
    I went to said address. It was an apartment occupied by a skinhead with American flags all over the door. He didnt seem to interested in helping me out, I asked if he would call me when he got the package, he said "yeah, I will" but closed the door in my face before I could give him the number...I figured I aint gonna get this record if it gets in his hands. So today I waited down the block from his pad and waited until the mailman had come and gone. I knocked on his door a few times and he never answered. I plunged my hand in his maibox and felt a 45 box! I snagged it and high-tailed out of there. The only folks across the street are 2 bars which werent open. So I dont think anyone saw me. [/b] If this record wasnt so damn hard to come by and wasnt so expensive I wouldnt have done something this stupid.

needless to say it added some excitement to my day.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Ok here is the situation.

I ordered a $$$ money record from a dealer. He emailed me asking if I had recieved yet, I hadn't. I reviewed his shipping info and noticed I typoed my delivery address.
    I went to said address. It was an apartment occupied by a skinhead with American flags all over the door. He didnt seem to interested in helping me out, I asked if he would call me when he got the package, he said "yeah, I will" but closed the door in my face before I could give him the number...I figured I aint gonna get this record if it gets in his hands. So today I waited down the block from his pad and waited until the mailman had come and gone. I knocked on his door a few times and he never answered. I plunged my hand in his maibox and felt a 45 box! I snagged it and high-tailed out of there. The only folks across the street are 2 bars which werent open. So I dont think anyone saw me. [/b] If this record wasnt so damn hard to come by and wasnt so expensive I wouldnt have done something this stupid.

needless to say it added some excitement to my day.

hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

• Dope story, haha

• it was Cutty Sark "Dusty/Night of the Phantom" an instro version of Cresa Watson/Mark II's or Carolyn William's(depending if you have the Charay or Philips issue) tune "Dead", but with these crazy heavily reverbed bongos added to the mix. It is on a Charay subsidiary label called Zuma(which I didnt know exsisted until recently). The flip is really cool also.

Damn I want this, really would like to hear the flip. How much did you pay (PM if you want)