IT'S THE NIGHTSHIFT, FOLLS

2»

Comments

• im trying to figure out what this old soul song is - all i got is about 6 seconds of it from an ancient tape. The year has to be around 1972-1974. I googled a while on a possible title "too much" but got nowhere... if you got 15 seconds to spare... help!

Gladys Night - Midnight Train to Georgia???

"L.A. proved too much for the man[/b]...
    He couldn??? make it so he's[/b] leavin' the life he's come to know"

nice one!

thanks...that was driving me crazy!!! its funny how without the hook, such a well known song just stumped me... i was sure it was a male vocalist, based on the crummy old tape, so i was way off from the start.

that was taped off what had to be top 40 AM radio back when it was actually on the radio (my LP sez '73), and later (1980?) taped over with nonsense...except for little bits of songs like that. that was the only one i couldnt get. i wish the tape was never messed with, it would be fun to listen to 30 min of random AM radio from 1973.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Just got back from a dope Thai restaurant where I had dinner with Wifey and our homegirl from Tokyo. Seahawks game on the plasma screen in the bar. DUMB cold here in Seattle! Snowing and everything and we just beat Green Bay in the SNOW!!!!!!!!!!! SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! The hood is going buckwild! Fireworks, mad noise, drunk fools in the street. JYEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st half was ROUGH!
    2nd half looking like last season BOOYAAA!
    Watch out Broncos!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Just got back from a dope Thai restaurant where I had dinner with Wifey and our homegirl from Tokyo. Seahawks game on the plasma screen in the bar. DUMB cold here in Seattle! Snowing and everything and we just beat Green Bay in the SNOW!!!!!!!!!!! SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! The hood is going buckwild! Fireworks, mad noise, drunk fools in the street. JYEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st half was ROUGH!
    2nd half looking like last season BOOYAAA!
    Watch out Broncos!

Alexander back in fine form! Taking Green Bay's defense to school!!!!!!!!!!!!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    CHARGERS, FOLL