Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Has that been funny/relevant in the recent past? There was some stuff I thought was on point regarding 9/11 and the ensuing run-up to Iraq, but the TV show was horribly bad and the strip became alternately shrill and boring.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    the TV show was horribly bad

• the TV show was horribly bad

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I thought the later episodes were getting better. I'm hoping a 2nd season gets this shit to actually emit a chuckle from a hatter or two on this site.

• the TV show was horribly bad

I thought the later episodes were getting better. I'm hoping a 2nd season gets this shit to actually emit a chuckle from a hatter or two on this site.

you know, it's not really even just the storyline that I don't like, it's the artwork, the voices, the whole show in general. It's not the worst show ever, but probably one of the worst adult-oriented cartoon shows that's been out in a while. Keep in mind, however, that I think Adult Swim is 99% garbage and you couldn't pay me to watch most of those shows...

• well, in honor of what used to be a great comic strip, here's a few of my favorites:

bo041106

bo030828

bo050418

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

you know, it's not really even just the storyline that I don't like, it's the artwork, the voices, the whole show in general. It's not the worst show ever, but probably one of the worst adult-oriented cartoon shows that's been out in a while. Keep in mind, however, that I think Adult Swim is 99% garbage and you couldn't pay me to watch most of those shows...

I admire him for trying to take his shit to the next level. Money was really writing some semi-insightful shit. He probably was smart to capitalize on his popularity but it didnt translate to well to tv. South Park set the climate for his humor, although caucasoids werent ready for it from the LOCAL BLACK EXP.
    My boy was tryin to get me to like it but i wasnt blown away.