OJ thread?

francislaifrancislai 371 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
just added a icon to my seller's listing and thought, "where is the OJ thread?" soulstrut being so tabloidic these days i was expecting a 15 pager on it to dive into.some quotes from the times "...i've been getting pimped for 12 years" ... "i had to join the jackals" ... "it's all blood money" ... "america, you're being duped by this family!!" ... he's on fire right now.is OJ sane? guilty as charged? someone with a major coke problem?

Comments

• just added a icon to my seller's listing and thought, "where is the OJ thread?" soulstrut being so tabloidic these days i was expecting a 15 pager on it to dive into.

some quotes from the times "...i've been getting pimped for 12 years" ... "i had to join the jackals" ... "it's all blood money" ... "america, you're being duped by this family!!" ... he's on fire right now.

Not really. Michael Richards stole O.J.'s thunder just like O.J. stole Kevin Federline's. O.J. was the most-clowned celeb of the moment when Richards showed up and stole the spotlight. So, look like O.J. (and K-Fed's) time done passed.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

can't we just all get along?

• Who's that third one?
    Is that Ramirez?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Who's that third one?
    Is that Ramirez?

Looks like. That dude is seriously creepy.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Who's that third one?
    Is that Ramirez?

Looks like. That dude is seriously creepy.

Fuck yes. I remember when all that was happening. Night Stalker = some scary shit.