Post your favourite Album Blog !

indyindy 58 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
Hi,these Album Blogs are NICE .You can hear music you can find nowhere else, esp. if you live in GermanyHere's my fav : http://br-instrumental.blogspot.comwhat's your favany good funk/soul blogs out there ???indy

Comments

• www.earfuzz.com

Is consistently good

• paedophiles>digital diggers

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    dirk is a cancer patient fighting a tumor right now with all kinds of complications
    but of late he seems to be doing better
    he is a 19 year old dutch kid with amazing taste in psych-specifically dutch/indo/japanese and american psych.Viva LAS internetos!!!!!!!!
    Bedankt Dirk!!!

http://citiesonflamewithrockandroll.blogspot.com/

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    dirk is a cancer patient fighting a tumor right now with all kinds of complications
    he is a 19 year old dutch kid with amazing taste in psych-specifically dutch/indo/japanese and american psych.Viva LAS internetos!!!!!!!!
    Bedankt Dirk!!!

Please to note:

hello everybody here some news from his mom ,,,dirk went back to the hospital with high fever and much to way low bloodlevel, so he was very disapoited, he needed two bags off blood en antybiotics , so he needs all the support he can gets, he feels so lonesome in the hospital, all the support he can needs ,pleace send postcards to him , becauce he has to know that there are people outthere that care for him many thanks from dirk his mom pleace we all have to pool him true, you all are his cyber friend, he lives bye your postcards and comments, it helps him that there are people that care about him love from his mom jane

Dirk Sietse Gjaltema
    UMCG
    Postbus 11120
    9700 CC Groningen
    afdeling D 2 kamer 73

I say we get the CD burners going & mail this kid some nice mixes.

peace

h

• headfonehaus.com

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Bedankt Dirk!!!

Please to note:

hello everybody here some news from his mom ,,,dirk went back to the hospital with high fever and much to way low bloodlevel, so he was very disapoited, he needed two bags off blood en antybiotics , so he needs all the support he can gets, he feels so lonesome in the hospital, all the support he can needs ,pleace send postcards to him , becauce he has to know that there are people outthere that care for him many thanks from dirk his mom pleace we all have to pool him true, you all are his cyber friend, he lives bye your postcards and comments, it helps him that there are people that care about him love from his mom jane

Dirk Sietse Gjaltema
    UMCG
    Postbus 11120
    9700 CC Groningen
    afdeling D 2 kamer 73

I say we get the CD burners going & mail this kid some nice mixes.

peace

h

Wow, this is really sad. I'll definitely send him a couple mixes.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Wow, this is really sad. I'll definitely send him a couple mixes.

Solid.

I don't know balls about this kind of music. This is the kid's wants. Do folks have any of this ish on MP3?

Uganda - Uganda (1972)
    Kan Mikami-Kan [1975]
    Kan Mikami-Mikami Kan no hitorigoto[1972]
    Kan Mikami- Kan no sekai (The World of Kan Mikami)[1971]
    Mother's Love-Take One['67 Dutch Psych]
    San Ul Lim-vol 3 = "My Heart
    Jun Kamikubo-Nothingness
    Nagira Kenichi-Machi no Kaze
    Minami Masato-Kaikisen
    Martha-Martha

Maybe we can hook it up on a rapidshare kinda thing & email dude the links?

peace

h

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    you guys are alright
    my moms had hodkins/lukemia
    i just sent him a copy of this, i hope he has a turntable hehhehehe

had doubles

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Nice work on the oven shots.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Bedankt Dirk!!!

yeah,
    i made a thread about this dudes blog a couple weeks ago:

ive been following his posts for a few months. very powerful stuff to see it start as a car accidant where he hurt his leg badly to getting a tumor from said accident. and it just seems to be getting worse. poor guy sounds like his only friends are the people that visit his blog, which had some amazing stuff on it.

hope he gets better. everyone should send him a shout out!

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    Nice work on the oven shots.

thanx brah
    btw
    inko's iced blueberry is my nectar