o.k.....i'm lost

Comments

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    haha

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    damn Ed, you had us all fooled for a second. woulda had all DEEZ NERDS jealous as hell!

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    glad to see your doin well ed...
    as for the 4some, most married 4somes tend to look like this

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

a few people seem to be posting less or not at all...

hey ed!

im lost too. what's this about prison?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    when is TET day?

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

You can thank our resident PC darling/jackass, Grafwritah, for that one.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Hi my name is Pap................................... and I'm an alcoholic.

Only funnin.

I'm just another newbie trying to get my 9.99 Jawn on the case mang.

I'm just another newbie trying to get my 9.99 Jawn on the case mang.

185 post in a little over 1 month...you're right on track

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts

You can thank our resident PCP smoker, Grafwritah, for that one.

TET day? if youre speaking of TET the vietnamese lunar new year, it already happened. TET is awesome. hot viet girls in those pant suit get ups. i forget what theyre called, but i always thought they were mad sexy rivaling the chinese wedding dress.

PAP day was last friday, and i think you may have missed that too. that is an official soulstrut holiday.

• Options
    things are what they are....the past few months have been a series of high highs and low lows....but i'm cool..weed is good heart medication........WANNA HEAR ABOUT MY FOURSOME?????

Wanna hear about MINE???

Wellll, Larry on the left is a retired homicide investigator from Suffolk County. He sucks at golf, but we let it slide because he buys the beers. He curses a lot, specifically saying how "fucked up" everything is, and will not hesitate to bust on his son....

LARRY JR!!!!! Larry Jr is located second from the right, a current New York City Firefighter. To avoid any confusion, we were specifically told by Larry Sr. to "just fuckin call him Junior". Larry Jr is older than me, and I had a good time calling him Junior all day. Junior won the "longest drive" competition, beating me by about ten yards. Everyone thought we cheated.

Second from the left is Eddie, aka Cousin Eddie, which is his name because he's my cousin. Eddie wasn't allowed to drive the cart, which wound up being a mistake when I got us lost on the way back from the 9th hole at the the end of the tournament (we started on 10, hence ending on 9) and wandered onto a fairway that was under heavy irrigation. The cart got stuck, we (I) spun the shit out of the wheels while Cousin Eddie pushed us out. Tore the grass the fuck up...

Dude on the right is me, on the Bud at 11am.

ha ha! junior only gets the lite beer.

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    classic shit right thurr...

sweet!!!!!

• Options

YUP!! Senior came back with them, gave the Buds to me and Cousin Eddie and the C.Light to Junior "cause you're gettin fuckin fat in that firehouse, shoulda joined the cops".

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

YUP!! Senior came back with them, gave the Buds to me and Cousin Eddie and the C.Light to Junior "cause you're gettin fuckin fat in that firehouse, shoulda joined the cops".

Ha! My uncle Glenn was a fireman for yeeeaaars up until the late 80s. Don't know if it's like this everywhere, but for the longest time, firemen were all hella fat. None of this modern buffness and "Firemen's Calendar" bullshit. Dudes would sit around the firehouse and COOK ALL DAY. Chili, gumbo, spaghetti and meatballs--really heavy stuff. My Uncle Glenn looked like Fats Domino (but with less hair and more gut). He was probably 5'5", 250. Wore his pants under the guy (you know the type).

But when a fire broke out, dude would be chuckin' heavy-ass hoses up to the second story like it was nothin'. Him and a bunch of obese guys would just bust all kinds of ass when the time came.

Uncle Glenn (and Aunt Carmella), R.I.P.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    TET day? if youre speaking of TET the vietnamese lunar new year, it already happened. TET is awesome. hot viet girls in those pant suit get ups. i forget what theyre called, but i always thought they were mad sexy rivaling the chinese wedding dress.

That would be the "Ao Dai" Shig. Traditional Vietnamese dress.

• TET day? if youre speaking of TET the vietnamese lunar new year, it already happened. TET is awesome. hot viet girls in those pant suit get ups. i forget what theyre called, but i always thought they were mad sexy rivaling the chinese wedding dress.

ao dai's are sexy as hell especially since apparently the fashion as of late is for them to be somewhat translucent.

nice to see you back ed!

• ed, still dont like me? i want to know.

?

ed, still dont like me? i want to know.

?

i never disliked you ....you were just on too much sugar that day ....you cool with me homie...

• ed, still dont like me? i want to know.

?

i never disliked you ....you were just on too much sugar that day ....you cool with me homie...

ha. dope..glad to hear it. lets hug now.

• welcome back foll...I got a mix for you btw...

need the addy again I believe, I will PM soon

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

You can thank our resident PCP smoker, Grafwritah, for that one.

I love you guys!

It was just a theory.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Graf seriously I think were getting soft.

"why hate when we can love?"

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    when is TET day?

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Who cares. we're all faceless with fake names anyhow.

no..my name is really Ed

Ditto???I mean Dejean

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    damn i'm late... what's poppin.
    bellcity from Atlantic City, New Jerz
    just came from Tacoma, Wa, now in Columbus, Ga
    newbie trying to come up

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    yeah, I'm lost too. I come on for like an hour in the morning to read PM's but I'm scared to read the posts. I'm like, "ahhh... I know who Kool & the Gang are, and I know who Reynaldo is, so I'll read that one!"

• yeah, I'm lost too. I come on for like an hour in the morning to read PM's but I'm scared to read the posts. I'm like, "ahhh... I know who Kool & the Gang are, and I know who Reynaldo is, so I'll read that one!"

are you through re-locating?

If so hollar at a real headz that knoes the deele

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    yeah, I'm lost too. I come on for like an hour in the morning to read PM's but I'm scared to read the posts. I'm like, "ahhh... I know who Kool & the Gang are, and I know who Reynaldo is, so I'll read that one!"

are you through re-locating?

If so hollar at a real headz that knoes the deele

I hit NoCal on the 10th. I shalt hollereth.

Everything I own is in cardboard boxes right now. It sucks.