New Mix at the Funky16Corners Blog

funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
Funky16Corners Radio v.15 Available as mixed MP3 or Zip file with individual tracks...

Comments

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Hot shit Larry.

• Thanks mang!

• thanks, downloading now, tracklist looks great.

• thanks Larry! will go good with my sitting at the computer cursing at Dreamweaver....

fun DJ fact about "So Much Trouble...." probably the ONLY instance where the "collectables" reissue 45 is better than the OG...parts one and two on one side! So you get the fuzzy guitar solo as well! I guess you can just get two OGs and crossfade over though, or purchase the LP...but for $2.98 it caint be beat!

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Joe & Everyday People ??? Sleep Walk

There is actualy a (much rarer) version of this track called "PIMP WALK". The backing track is almost the same. They probably thought that "sleep walk" would get them a better chance for airplay and rerecorded the 45. I think even the label numbers are identical but I'm not sure of that.

• Joe & Everyday People ??? Sleep Walk

There is actualy a (much rarer) version of this track called "PIMP WALK". The backing track is almost the same. They probably thought that "sleep walk" would get them a better chance for airplay and rerecorded the 45. I think even the label numbers are identical but I'm not sure of that.

I should have mentioned that. Didn't our own Soulmarcosa score a copy of that one not too long ago???

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Joe & Everyday People ??? Sleep Walk

I should have mentioned that. Didn't our own Soulmarcosa score a copy of that one not too long ago???

Don't know... he doesn't talk to me anymore, maybe a communicatin problem or a hurtful comment that I made towards his vegan lifestyle...