congrats Rootless

djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
dude just passed the Bar Exam, so I guess he can serve drinks now or some shit, big ups brohannon.

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts

hell yes - CONGRATULATIONS![/b]
    It's time to party
    I'll have a drink for you. You've earned it

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    dude just passed the Bar Exam, so I guess he can serve drinks now or some shit, big ups brohannon.

Congratulations, broham. That is a great accomplishment. I'm sure your peoples are proud of you. Go have a beer on me, counselor!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    good job. i'll pick you up a copy of the new clipse album. you can use your edumacation to explain it to me.

• fuck yeah dood!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Good stuff, dood! Thumbs up!!!

• thanks people. I passed (through) lots of bars this weekend, too. I was really dreading having to take that schitt again!!! now alls I need is a J-O-B...

• word up, congratulations dude.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Congratulations.

For those of you that don't know, the California bar is generally regarded as the nation's toughest. The former dean of Stanford Law School actually failed it last year after taking it preparatory to going into private practice.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I'm sure your peoples are proud of you.

Jews?

syke - congrats you crazy bastard!!!!!!! Now that you're done with that bullshit you need to come down here and visit your sister.... yeah, I miss you, sweetcheeks..... Lets celebrate hommie!

• I'm sure your peoples are proud of you.

Jews?

syke - congrats you crazy bastard!!!!!!! Now that you're done with that bullshit you need to come down here and visit your sister.... yeah, I miss you, sweetcheeks..... Lets celebrate hommie!

no doubt. maybe in January.

• Congratulations.

For those of you that don't know, the California bar is generally regarded as the nation's toughest. The former dean of Stanford Law School actually failed it last year after taking it preparatory to going into private practice.

it;s like that for real estate brokers license too...(ny I would assume to be tough on both fronts)...

CONGRATULATIONS on your success!

• Congrats, Ben! That's big timah-timah.

(And holler on the PM once you've seen UFC 65.)