real headz know the deal (tm)

fredfadesfredfades 584 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• hahaha... stalkermode

• My fiances old neighbor in philly looked just like that. Once a week a limo would pick him and his dog up early in the morning. I have no idea where they went. He also had a dude who did yard work for him. He made the dude cut his grass with scissors and play his wind chimes on request. He also frequently wore gold lame pants. He was one crazy motherfucker.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Once a week a limo would pick him and his dog up early in the morning. He also had a dude who did yard work for him. He made the dude cut his grass with scissors and play his wind chimes on request. He also frequently wore gold lame pants. He was one crazy motherfucker.
    sounds cool to me. lam?? pants...so hot right now

he prolly owned 8000 mint jazz LPs

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    My fiances old neighbor in philly looked just like that. Once a week a limo would pick him and his dog up early in the morning. I have no idea where they went. He also had a dude who did yard work for him. He made the dude cut his grass with scissors and play his wind chimes on request. He also frequently wore gold lame pants. He was one crazy motherfucker.

It's gonna take a lot to top that post today.

Btw...what is this thread about?

• he prolly owned 8000 mint jazz LPs

Nah, I asked him, but he said he didn't have records. I think he only liked wind chimes. I have stories for days about this dude.

• I have stories for days about this dude

i'm listening

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I have stories for days about this dude
    i'm listening
    Yes, plaese to reminisce about this weirdo.

• I have stories for days about this dude

i'm listening

I worked as a cashier at whole foods. Crazy guy gold lame dude came through my line one day. He was talking like a mile a minute and it took him a while to count the change. This dude behind him came up to me and asked if I could speed things up. The lines were really long that day, but what the fuck could I do about it. The impatient guy tells me he has to drive to Atlantic City and he is running late. What ever, I could really give a shit. So crazy guy finally pays and moves out of line, and the impatient guy pays and leaves. Crazy dude comes back in line and says really loudly, "I hope he dies in a horrible crash on his way to Atlantic city, and I hope they have to pull his mangled corps out of the car in pieces."

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Crazy dude comes back in line and says really loudly, "I hope he dies in a horrible crash on his way to Atlantic city, and I hope they have to pull his mangled corps out of the car in pieces."

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    mangled corps

did he have wind chime tapes? braekz?

• mangled corps

He used to have his yard worker guy set up in the back yard with the wind chimes. He would be inside and he would yell loudly. "More, louder, louder..." and the yard worker guy would ring the wind chimes. This would go on sometimes for as long as an hour.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    mangled corps

He used to have his yard worker guy set up in the back yard with the wind chimes. He would be inside and he would yell loudly. "More, louder, louder..." while he rubbed one out.

• mangled corps

He used to have his yard worker guy set up in the back yard with the wind chimes. He would be inside and he would yell loudly. "More, louder, louder..." while he rubbed one out.

This would not suprise me.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    mangled corps

I always thought: The softer the better. The wind chimes, I mean.

• mangled corps

I always thought: The softer the better. The wind chimes, I mean.

it sounds like the racist ass man has you brainwashed... the REAL schitt wind chime heads know that MORE and LOUDER is the only way to listen to them... this is part of the problem with society, cowards like you just listen to the soft wind chime styles that TRL and The Rub shove down your throat... at bbqs and fishing holes all across the south (not the actual, geographical south, mind you, but the states bordering the gulf of mexico), the wind chimes bang MORE and LOUDER with a soulful fury that could only be born of bigotry and oppresion so great that your pale, feeble mind could never understand

• one of you asked: "whats this thread about?"

• Oppsal represent!

• BR??TT! BR??TT! BR??TT! BR??TT! BR??KKA!