WANNA SWAP WIVES?

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
Hello, I am a casting producer for the ABC television show, Wife Swap, and not exactly sure who would be able to help me. We are currently looking to feature families who embody the hip hop lifestyle from music and wardrobe to their career choices. I came across Soul Strut???s website and thought you might be able to assist me or know of someone who can help. We are looking for two parent families with children between the ages of 5 and 18 who have outgoing personalities! All featured families receive a $20,000 honorarium as a thank you for their ten day filming commitment. We also offer a $1000 finder???s fee to anyone who refers a family that makes it on the show. I appreciate any help you can and I look forward to hearing from you!

Comments

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    east coast vs west coast rapper wife swap???

---

• How many Strutters immediately left their homes/work to "get some hip-hop gear for wifey and finna get this twenty grand." ?

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    i thought wife swapping was officially tacky

• YO I'M DOWN AND FINNA DO THIS. SIGN ME UP, WIFE SWAP!!! I get to trade in my wife and kids for a white woman, right? LET'S DO IT!!!! Raj, I got you on that G, son! Tell 'em I'm red' ta go!

does Harvey Canal have a wife?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Yes. And together they embody the hip-hop lifestyle.

you got a wife too, right?

so many possibilities...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

you got a wife too, right?

so many possibilities...

How many times does Harvey Canal need to tell you that I do not live the hip-hop lifestyle in order for you to get it through your head?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    East vs. West? These guys need to get with the times. Everyone knows its about North vs. South...

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    i thought wife swapping was officially tacky

It's now officially

This could well fund my ebay purchases for about 2 weeks!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Can you imagine if they did a soulstrut rivals wife swap? What would Coslemed do to Archaic's home? Imagine if he came home to find that all his PB records were tossed out... Now, that's a show.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    YO I'M DOWN AND FINNA DO THIS. SIGN ME UP, WIFE SWAP!!! I get to trade in my wife and kids for a white woman, right? LET'S DO IT!!!! Raj, I got you on that G, son! Tell 'em I'm red' ta go!

Oh shit! LOL. You are C-O-M-E-D-Y Phill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• This is some funny shit.

I got sucked into a Wife Swap marathon about a month ago. I knew I was going to be in for a sunday afternoon of it when the first one I caught was a family that lived like pirates swapped with a very social, upper class family where the mother used to be a beauty pageant queen. Drama ensued.

I think someone on here needs to jump on this and get that paper. Or maybe they're not looking for grown-man rap lifestyle??

• sergserg 682 Posts
    someone should sign Devin The Dude up For this