Huey, Dewey and Estupido.

Yo AlieNDN!

FLIP THAT SHIT.

Herm

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    WOW... SS INCEST

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Phew... this could have gone in so many directions

So what's the deal guys... did you all have the same milkman or something?

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    hahaha...it would seem so. what's even funnier is Day and I dated the same girl in a totally different state at different times before we even met each other.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    hahaha...it would seem so. what's even funnier is Day and I dated the same girl in a totally different state at different times before we even met each other.

Wow... poor girl prolly just thought she was getting back together with an ex... whichever of you two she dated first

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

Wow... poor girl prolly just thought she was getting back together with an ex... whichever of you two she dated first

!!!

PS. We need to get a real deal photo of the 3 of yous. I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet.

• Yooo wut up DAZE!! did'nt know you had brothers!Yo get at me dun,its been a minute-p

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

!!!

PS. We need to get a real deal photo of the 3 of yous. I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet.

and were all in the same state!

well, ill be buena park at the end of this month with a few boxes set up. maybe ill see dudes there... cause this three amigos thing has been goin on for years without a picture. though this is the first photoshoped one.