Paypal Debit Cards

slushslush 691 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
wtf is up with these?!I have one... I want to take money out with it. Got it all set up and activated... but everywhere I go it says insufficient funds in the account? There is tonnes of $$$ in it, has anyone else had this problem? On the site, if I click on anything related to it it says "cannot retrieve Ebay preferences, try again later".... my money is trapped it would seemDon't know where else to pose this question... I'm certainly not calling paypal there is no way they will help me. last time I tried I was on the phone for hours...to keep record related... anyone ever heard Rabindra on Takoma, produced by fahey? got the keyboardist from mothers of invention. looks weird.

Comments

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    where are you located?

If you are in Canada and you have Canadian funds in there, it will not work in a bank machine, all funds have to be in US dollars or it will not recognize them since PayPal is located in the US and A (as Borat would say).
    You can easily convert currencies from your paypal account, you'll see the shortcuts to do so... hopefully this is the issue, because I experienced the same problem (i am in toronto).

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    tonnes of $$$

New location for Reynaldo?

• slushslush 691 Posts
    where are you located?

If you are in Canada and you have Canadian funds in there, it will not work in a bank machine,

this is indeed the problem! thanks for the response I really appreciate... too bad I just blew a wad of fake cash on ebay, doi