Speaker Pelosi

djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
Fuck yes. Hatters be gone. I am excited for this shit!To quote Awww Damn, "You go GIRL!" I love my bitch.

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Fuck yes.

Baltimore.

• speaking of baltimore, hows carchetti doing? he's running for governor and shit

go ahead pelosiiiii!
    my girl does seem a little stiff though. but i like her

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I wish Garcetti was my guv, sheeeeet.
    T++y, did you see this week's on Demand? Best Wire in a while, shit is popping OFF.

• yeah,monday nites religiously! looks like carcetti is trying to pop off up in the council president. for real though, everythings collapsing in on itself...all the little plot lines are starting to trip over each other. omar's off my worry list. i am worried about randy. shits about to get reeeeal hectic

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK![/b]

• speaking of baltimore, hows carchetti doing?

• yeah,monday nites religiously! looks like carcetti is trying to pop off up in the council president. for real though, everythings collapsing in on itself...all the little plot lines are starting to trip over each other. omar's off my worry list. i am worried about randy. shits about to get reeeeal hectic

DUDES THIS IS NOT SOME WIRE SPOILER THREAD YOU HEARD!??!?!

Fall back with that and plaese to pontificate pleasantly on Pelosi.

• Fall back with that and plaese to pontificate pleasantly on Pelosi.

playin. i was trying to be cryptic with my wire talk.

• I love my bitch.

but will she ride for me? die for me?

word. I can feel the right-wing bloggers squirming now. almost as bad as a hillary presidency for these folks. a SAN FRANCISCO LIBERAL is now speaker of the house.

Frisco liberals in the motherfucking house.

• Frisco liberals in the motherfucking house.
    i love it!!!!

I love being a liberal and I'll be damned if I let Bill O'Reilly and them idiots turn it into a bad word.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Frisco liberals in the motherfucking house.
    i love it!!!!

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    I love being a liberal and I'll be damned if I let Bill O'Reilly and them idiots turn it into a bad word.

• I love being a liberal and I'll be damned if I let Bill O'Reilly and them idiots turn it into a bad word.
    theyre mostly constipated hypocrites anyway who are in mortal fear of the general public finding out about the moral skeletons in their closets.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    theyre mostly constipated hypocrites anyway who are in mortal fear of the general public finding out about the moral skeletons in their closets.

...and creepy phone sex calls, pedophiliac email correspondence, drunk driving, adultery and other highly (im)moral acts they commit. They're the party that champions family values.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• ...and creepy phone sex calls, pedophiliac email correspondence, drunk driving, adultery and other highly (im)moral acts they commit. They're the party that champions family values.

and thats the damn skeletons im talking about. i think the majority of those dudes got some shit like that on their conscience. if not they wouldnt be sounding the family values horns all the damn time! filthy,greedy,narrow minded

• damn y'all! phone sex? adultery? I mean I hate Republicans as much as the next guy but don't you guys know how to have a good time?!?!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    damn y'all! phone sex? adultery? I mean I hate Republicans as much as the next guy but don't you guys know how to have a good time?!?!

Yeah, but O'Reilly was sexually harassing an employee in the process, that hypocritical, prick-bastard!!! You can't preach family values and then scheme on buttfucking an underaged Capitol Hill page at the same time (i.e., Foley).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    I'd just like to point out that I haven't heard or read the word "butt-fucking" (with or without hyphen) in quite some time now.

That is all.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Okay, I'm happy about this. But someone explain how Arnold is still here in light of this momentous news? FUCK Arnie. That little factoid makes me embarrassed to be a Californian.

Okay, I'm happy about this. But someone explain how Arnold is still here in light of this momentous news? FUCK Arnie. That little factoid makes me embarrassed to be a Californian.

Maybe b/c Arnold has displayed a decent amount of 1) moderate policy choices and 2) genuine attempts at bipartisanship? And that California hasn't gone to hell in a handbasket over the course of his governorship.

I didn't vote for him this election or last but all things considered, you could do a shit load worse than Arnold.

That plus Angiledes campaign was fucking wack. Sorry but dude had no skills to courting voters.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts

Maybe b/c Arnold has displayed a decent amount of 1) moderate policy choices and 2) genuine attempts at bipartisanship? And that California hasn't gone to hell in a handbasket over the course of his governorship.

I didn't vote for him this election or last but all things considered, you could do a shit load worse than Arnold.

That plus Angiledes campaign was fucking wack. Sorry but dude had no skills to courting voters.

whatever. i know that. i understand the dynamics. i'm still shamed by this situation. i am mainly referring to the fact that we can have a republican repudiation yet Ahrnawld is still here. WTF.

• Okay, I'm happy about this. But someone explain how Arnold is still here in light of this momentous news? FUCK Arnie. That little factoid makes me embarrassed to be a Californian.

uh, "genuine attempts at bipartisanship" is certainly a stretch.

he did what he had to to neutralize the powerful interest groups that he pissed off so badly with this special election.

now that he's back in office he's be back to his old self. trust me.

• Fuck yes. Hatters be gone. I am excited for this shit!

To quote Awww Damn, "You go GIRL!"

I love my bitch.

The day the hippies took over. I'm starting a website where I'm collecting photos of sad-faced Americans and apologizing to the Kurds, the Cubans, the Israelis and the Taiwanese. Sorry World, we tried. Plus to fuck my day up even more, Sandinista leader, Daniel Ortega wins in Nicaragua! Just in time to reunite with his old freinds in Congress. Have fun raising taxes and betraying Iraq's fledgling democracy.

I love my bitch.

The day the hippies took over. I'm starting a website where I'm collecting photos of sad-faced Americans and apologizing to the Kurds, the Cubans, the Israelis and the Taiwanese. Sorry World, we tried. Plus to fuck my day up even more, Sandinista leader, Daniel Ortega wins in Nicaragua! Just in time to reunite with his old freinds in Congress. Have fun raising taxes and betraying Iraq's fledgling democracy.

Hi Vitamin.

Israel: Pelosi loves Israel. She told me. Really.

The Kurds: BE SERIOUS. The GOP would have abandoned those guys tomorrow. THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK. The real, true neo-con believers who wanted a better Iraq for the Iraqi people were sidelined LOOOONG ago. There is no room for them in the GOP anymore. This is not 2003. Today's GOP has been looking for a way out of Iraq for a while now, and only demagogued the withdrawal issue (see: "cut and run") for the sake of the midterms. It didn't work.

Taiwan: Has "One China" not been a pretty much bi-partisan consensus point for like...ever? I mean PLEASE show me a meaningful Republican-Democrat divide on the Taiwan issue. BOTH parties are happy to pay lip service to the Taiwanese but sell them out when push comes to shove. Beijing owns us. Don't pretend a Democratic takeover of congress will change anything on Taiwan.

Cuba: Again, pretty much wall-to-wall consensus since the Revolution. Show me the Democratic National Committee position paper that says we will now support Fidel and dump the Cuban exiles. Or are you referring to Kennedy's allegedly soft stance on this issue (lol)? This is nonsense.

"have fun raising taxes..."

Well, taxes are never fun, but neither is living (or dying) without helath care. Or graduating high school not knowing how to read.

"betraying Iraq's fledgling democracy?"

Your boys in the GOP have NO interest Iraq's fledgling democracy. They are simply looking for the quickest way out whilst saving the most face possible. They now have the luxury of criticizing our inevitable -- yes, inevitable[/b] -- retreat from Iraq from the back benches, swearing sanctimoniously that they would have done differently had they remained in power.

Yeah right. The American people no longer want to be in Iraq, and the party that presides over the next two years of carnage and bloodshed would eventually have had to listen to them, be that party Democrat or Republican.

• FANTASTIC!

Fuck yes. Hatters be gone. I am excited for this shit!

I love my bitch.

Are there two Vitamins? One guy is a thoughtful political analyst who might have contrasting politics to others on the board but they're at least well-reasoned but then there's this other Vitamin who sounds nothing like the former.

I mean, the hippies didn't take over - even as hyperbole, the statement is fucking idiotic. The reasons the Dems took over is largely because MODERATE Dems were elected (often times beating out moderate Republicans). It's not as if America suddenly decided to lean far left.

I love my bitch.

Are there two Vitamins? One guy is a thoughtful political analyst who might have contrasting politics to others on the board but they're at least well-reasoned but then there's this other Vitamin who sounds nothing like the former.

I mean, the hippies didn't take over - even as hyperbole, the statement is fucking idiotic. The reasons the Dems took over is largely because MODERATE Dems were elected (often times beating out moderate Republicans). It's not as if America suddenly decided to lean far left.

Dub,

Cut me a little slack dude. The Sandinistas are back and I am going to have start writing the phrase "chairman John Conyers." I remember in 2004, this board was a little grief stricken and prone to hyperbole regarding Bush on November 8. I'm fine and all, just a little bitter and pissed off. I did not want the Democrats to win. So forgive me if I am prone to some harmless and crude cultural stereotypes. Food co-op managers, stilt walkers, quilt makers, guatemalan bead sellers, holistic medicine practitioners, the tie-dyers of tee shirts and the organizers of drum circles are probably having a terrific pot party right now with their gluten free ice cream and Hot Tuna records. Let's make peace . . . . and stop the war. Put down your gun. Pick up your baby. UGGH. I'll be in the corner of the bar with a martini and nixonian scowl.

• pot party right now ... UGGH. I'll be in the corner of the bar with a martini and nixonian scowl.

If it were only pot, you could do that, wait it out with a 'tini
    like you said.

But the thing is, everybody's going back on angel dust, like, now.
    So get the hell out the bar before little dudes start going buck
    wilde off that dust. And definitely stay off the roads, not just
    for the dusted drivers, but because the cars are bound to fall
    apart. When you have a nation of dusted auto factory workers
    and dusted mechanics, all on that angel dust, I would stay off
    the roads if I were you.

In addition to that, forthcoming policies of appeasement will allow
    our roads to get terraced. I mean to invite tourists. I mean dangerous
    with fanatics hiding in terraced highway landscaping. Dirty bombs
    are already in this country, and these dusted liquor-breath disco freaks
    who just took office are going to just stand by while danger happens.