Tramline "End Of The Line"

B/W

Gravy Train "S/T"

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    No pre-nup= K-fed laughing to the bank

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

there is a pre-nup

Producers here in the E! entertainment building are masturbating all over their assistants right now

• Don't you think she was advised to file for divorce on Election Day,
    thereby ensuring that BRITNEY FILES FOR DIVORCE wouldn't be, couldn't
    possibly be the banner headline on every paper and website across
    the continent?

no accident there.

• Don't you think she was advised to file for divorce on Election Day,
    thereby ensuring that BRITNEY FILES FOR DIVORCE wouldn't be, couldn't
    possibly be the banner headline on every paper and website across
    the continent?

no accident there.

it probably still will be

• How have the K-Fed album sales been doing? I know it tanked but I want to know how bad.

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts

• http://www.salon.com/ent/feature/2006/11/07/federline/

Yeah, man. I been out in New York all over the place, dude. I love it. You can't keep me off the streets out here, dude! That's when the old Federline comes back in -- the dude from Fresno that people don't know about. I'll go walk through every 'hood out here -- I don't care -- and show everybody how real I am. It's a lot of support. It's crazy because you see all the stuff in the tabloids and you read about me, but then when I go and get in people's faces, everybody's like, "Don't let them hold you down" and "Don't let them hate on you."

The typical k-fed audience:

• he "would've probably blown up huge by now" if he had never married

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    ...and who would wanna follow up to Spears after him and two kids?

• he "would've probably blown up huge by now" if he had never married

That whole interview on salon is comedic gold.

• i was flipping channels a week or two ago and came across kfed on some wrestling shit. everybody was booing him and then he got body slammed. anybody happen to catch it? i bet its on youtube somewhere.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

TMZ says she has an "iron clad" pre-nup

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    i was flipping channels a week or two ago and came across kfed on some wrestling shit. everybody was booing him and then he got body slammed. anybody happen to catch it? i bet its on youtube somewhere.

Yeah, I stumbled across it... that was the same week I happened to see him catch a swift blow to the gut on some crime show too. He knows what the public wants to see.

• No pre-nup= K-fed laughing to the bank

TMZ says she has an "iron clad" pre-nup

whatever. dude will be rich regardless. between "celeb" reality shows, endorsements, TV crime drama cameos, album sales (however poor) and shameless bilking of his kid's child support money coming from Britney, he'll have more money than most of us will ever see.

yes mad.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    How have the K-Fed album sales been doing? I know it tanked but I want to know how bad.

From WWTDD:

Despite having the 9,815th best selling record in the world just one week after its release, Kevin Federline is still having trouble attracting a live audience. MSNBC says that his show Saturday night at Webster Hall in New York City, a venue which holds 1500, had only 300 people in attendance, but the great Michael K over on DListed - who was there because he's white trash too - swears there was no more than 150. The show was actually set to be cancelled, and only wasn't because Kevin begged and pleaded like a little girl who wants a kitten.

MSNBC says:

K-Fed was scheduled to go on at 7 pm, but the crowd was so sparse that the aspiring rapper waited for three hours in hopes that more fans would appear ??? Federline???s performance has been described as ???mercifully short.??? Britney Spears???s hubby only rapped for about half an hour and, reports one eyewitness, "seemed really confused about how to act on stage. He would pace from one side of the stage to the other, just saying things like, 'Hey' thirty times in a row or 'New York, thank you for coming ??? buy my CD.' "

It's fun to imagine Kevin practicing acceptance speeches and interviews in the mirror for the past few months, because you totally know he did that shit. Ones where he tells imaginary reporters how all the haters were only gonna make him bigger, because once people heard his sick rhymes, they would have to admit it was the greatest music ever made. And then Kevin would give the pretend reporter a tour of his gold record collection and tell the stories behind his chart topping hits. And at fancy parties Tom Brady and Leonardo DiCaprio and people like that would come over to say what big fans they are. And Kevin would nod and smirk and say thanks, but in a really cool way. And then he???d rub his head because I just bounced a rock off it and called him a faggot. Um, okay, I guess that last part was really more my daydream than his.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    The BBC's Breakfast News programme was referring to dude as "rap star Kevin Federline" this morning. I mean, what the fuck? How's he managed to seed this perception of himself as not just a rapper, but a "rap star", so firmly in the media that even the fucking BBC reports it as fact? Does this now mean I can head down to JD Sports, scoop up a full England football strip and a pair of Adidas predators, and start calling myself an international footballer?

• dj_pidj_pi 335 Posts
    An interview with K-Fed about his album.

Aparently he was going to buy the wifey a go-kart for Christmas...

K-Fed Interview
    (give it some time to load)

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    The BBC's Breakfast News programme was referring to dude as "rap star Kevin Federline" this morning. I mean, what the fuck? How's he managed to seed this perception of himself as not just a rapper, but a "rap star", so firmly in the media that even the fucking BBC reports it as fact? Does this now mean I can head down to JD Sports, scoop up a full England football strip and a pair of Adidas predators, and start calling myself an international footballer?

the anchor on CNN said, after the segment, that he was a better rapper than Federline, called him "fed-ex" and made the co host laugh.

• Found this online today. Classic!

• This article almost makes you feel for dude.... almost. I can't wait until his MuchMusic interview hits YouTube.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/ar...sage/article.do

Oops, I did it again: but this time via text message[/b]

Britney Spears told husband of two years Kevin Federline that she was divorcing him via a text message while he was recording a TV interview.

The 24-year-old singer decided it was all over on Monday after a very tempestuous marriage and sent a message to Kevin's BlackBerry telling him exactly that.

The wannabe rapper, 27, was filming a segment for MuchMusic in Canada at the time. He interrupted the interview and stormed off, returning 30 minutes later visibly upset.

While the mother of two, who looks amazing after giving birth just eight weeks ago, was filing divorce papers at the Los Angeles superior court citing "irreconcilable differences", Kevin was gushing about his "supportive-wife" and how much he loved his family. The whole incident has been caught on video.

The news of the split broke a day after Britney appeared on the David Letterman show in America showing off her new toned figure and bobbed haircut. She didn't mention the break-up but there have been numerous reports since June that the marriage was in trouble.

Just last week the pop princess had a furious Halloween bust-up with K-Fed, and she was overheard screaming: "You're useless - you're nobody," at him at the nightclub launch of his own rap album.

Federline, her former backing dancer, was later seen crouched in a corner crying. He then spent last weekend in New York plugging his debut album, before heading to Canada on Monday.

The couple, who married in September 2004 after dating for three months, had arranged to meet in New York but Kevin checked into a separate hotel, leaving Britney with their two sons, Sean Preston, one, and two-month-old Jayden James.

She was later seen in tears as she exchanged angry words with her husband on her mobile phone. He is believed to have stood her up, preferring to hit the town with five friends instead.

This was the last straw for Britney, who has asked that the couples' assets -including "jewellery and other personal effects", and "earnings and accumulations from and after the date of separation" - are confirmed as "separate" property.

But she came out of hiding last night and embarked on a two-hour tour of New York's tourist attractions in a bid to show she is getting over the split.

When asked how she was coping with the divorce she replied: "I'm doing OK." She looked like she didn't have a care in the world as she went to the famous ice rink at the city's Rockefeller Center with her former manager Larry Rudolph.

Britney fired Mr Rudolph, who was responsible for making her a star, a few years ago but it looks as if he may have a hand in her new album Fears Within, which is due out next summer.

This will be Britney's second divorce. She wed childhood friend Jason Alexander in January 2004 in Las Vegas. The marriage was annulled two days later.

And he won't get half her fortune

Kevin federline can forget getting his hands on Britney's wealth. The singer is worth more than ??65 million but most of that money is safe as the couple had a prenup agreement.

The ??4 million Malibu mansion, currently home to Britney, and sometimes to Federline, will be divided 50/50.

Any gift worth more than $10,000 (??5,200) the couple have given each other will go back to the original purchaser.

This includes a custombuilt motorcycle Britney gave her husband for

Christmas two years ago. Even though he won't have access to her millions, Britney will still support him for a while. She has to pay Federline $30,000 (??15,700) a month for a year - half the time they were wed. This means that he will receive about ??180,000.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Didn't somebody (drbrownscelray, I think) say something about Federline having signed Keak Da Sneak to some sort of deal or other (recording/production/management)? I wonder what'll become of that now? I don't see him having much pull of any sort without the benefit of all that Britney paper, and I'm fairly certain Keak doesn't need an association with K-Fed in order to get on.

• It's fun to imagine Kevin practicing acceptance speeches and interviews in the mirror for the past few months, because you totally know he did that shit. Ones where he tells imaginary reporters how all the haters were only gonna make him bigger, because once people heard his sick rhymes, they would have to admit it was the greatest music ever made. And then Kevin would give the pretend reporter a tour of his gold record collection and tell the stories behind his chart topping hits. And at fancy parties Tom Brady and Leonardo DiCaprio and people like that would come over to say what big fans they are. And Kevin would nod and smirk and say thanks, but in a really cool way. And then he???d rub his head because I just bounced a rock off it and called him a faggot. Um, okay, I guess that last part was really more my daydream than his.

wait wait wait....