commercial shit thats working in the club? (DJR)

2»

Comments

• "Chain Hang Low".

Yes, this has done well for me so far.
    Honestly?? Gangbusters with the Sweet 16 set, but I never would have guessed that adults would tolerate this song. Now I'll not be able to resist seeing if the gown-n-sexy's can hang on the synchronized dance tip.

On that note (regarding said Sweet 16 party) I've got to agree w/ Ayres. After spending countless evenings watching half drunk grown folks who paid too much to get in do the lackadaze to a soundtrack of straight floor tested hits, there is something soul warming about watching the under 21's go for broke outside of the confines of some shitty club.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    As someone who collects music but does not play out in the clubs, I am just thankful that I don't have to go out there and waste my precious life minutes playing terds like Akon and Justin T (and trying to convince myself that these poptart jams are somehow "good")!

if you like to dj, why would it matter if you play JT, akon or the backstreet boys? go home after you are done and play the music u like.

i never understood this whole "becky" shit. if playing pop music bothers you then u need to a) start scratching , b) make your own remixes, edits, mashes, etc., and/or c) learn how to enjoy seeing people dance and have fun.

i'm not saying djing is all good times, but please show me another job that pays as well and beats going out at nite spending your own money. "wasting precious life minutes"???

no one minds throwing people or bone or two, but when you end just playing straight doo doo for a paycheck, it gets very draining... it makes you start to hate music...