The Game: One Blood Remix to End All Remixes

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
My man over at The Rap Up just upped this. This TWELVE MINUTE REMIX is pretty much, well, insane. Here's your turn to test your "name that rapper" skills.http://therapup.blogspot.com/2006/11/game-feat-hip-hop-one-blood-remix.html

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    This is hot!

Would take up an entire side of a 12"

Is this on the official album?

peace.

• The kid is just nice. I never understood why there was so little Game appreciation on this board, particularly in light of the lackluster "MCs" that get love in here.

As for the lineup on this remix, I would make the following edits:

Snoop Dogg, Nas, T.I., STRIKE>Jim Jones/STRIKE>, STRIKE>Fat Joe/STRIKE>, Lil Wayne, Noreaga, STRIKE>Fabolous/STRIKE>, Twista, Jadakiss & Styles P, Tha Dogg Pound, W.C., E-40, Clipse, Bun B, Slim Thug, Chamillionare, Juelz Santana, STRIKE>Young Dro/STRIKE>, STRIKE>Ja Rule/STRIKE>

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    This is hot!

Would take up an entire side of a 12"

Is this on the official album?

peace.

It's not on the album...unless they decide to add it as some kind of bonus track.

• FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK...

Herm

• heat.
    sup hermetic

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    im not even going to bother listening to this but does the game's verse solely consist of him namedropping everyone on the track?

• heat.
    sup hermetic

What uppers, SeisDos?!

You like our quaint little town?

Herm

• im not even going to bother listening to this but does the game's verse solely consist of him namedropping everyone on the track?

Dude....listen to it.

Eees gooooood.

Herm

• Yeah man, had a good time out thurr.
    Actually, I wish they killed Jr.Ried out of this shit so I could hear rap without a voice going BLOoBLOOBLOo

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    fine....
    ill have to edit out his verse though
    when does he come on?
    edit: reup? : g

• fine....
    ill have to edit out his verse though
    when does he come on?
    edit: reup? : g

http://www.spinemagazine.com/music/november/thegame/oneblood_rmx.mp3

I forgot when he comes on already. It's been one steady loop for like half an hour now...

Herm

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i will say that i like this song but i dont consider it a game song =P

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    the guest line-up on this shit is ridiculous. obviously.
    but radio's been playing the og heavy for the past few months, in cali at least, and that beat gets tedious after many listens. i can barely make it through 3 minutes of that loop let alone 12. what a fuckin shame.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    It's been one steady loop for like half an hour now...

this is fucking great.

Thanks O-dub.

• Dag, I thought this was just a rumor somebody with a vivid imagination made up

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    The kid is just nice. I never understood why there was so little Game appreciation on this board, particularly in light of the lackluster "MCs" that get love in here.

Please be serious.

• Twista does nice. but yeah, i really wish this had happened on a different beat. or, maybe some switch ups like ye olde "Benjamins" rmx. I'm happy cause ever since this first blew up on radio here, it's been really easy for me to spin the og Jr Reid track and still please fools who might otherwise be wack.

• The kid is just nice. I never understood why there was so little Game appreciation on this board, particularly in light of the lackluster "MCs" that get love in here.

Please be serious.

I was beginning to wonder where you were at, faux. Good to see you in here!

• weezy and Fabolos are doing it for me on this track!

• This shit is TOO long for such a weak beat to ride.
    They should have at least beefed up the track.

• yeah the beat could be different, shit kinda makes you wanna beat your head on the wall toward the end. a lot of these rappers don't sound right over this beat at all. a lot of them could have come tighter but all in all, it's an alright track. More of a novelty than something that will ever get bumped a lot. i found it funny that "the rule" was a the end. oh and jim jones' whole "ballin" thing in that retard voice has already driven me nuts.

somebody needs to remix the remix. get a new beat.