THE STRUT GOT THE DERMY PISSING RAZORBLADES

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
hey strutters! hi im only writing this one post cuz honestly i dont have the patience to respond here but i think it needs to be known that now the waxidermy is suffering from some sort of viral infection that i think it caught from soulstrut but im not sure. in any case, id like to make some replies here in the case that i am actually posting to you from the future like someone suggested on the dermy but yeahfirmerolai dont know if you got my pm but i do have that on whittier for you and this one got extra love in the form of hash marks next to all the slow jams. drew and leo, i dont know whats the deal on the charlie wells on hse. for the time being i cant answer pms "over there" so if you have my email please talk to it otherwise um, i still have it. only 1, though it was sealed.this is for bam. i dont know anything about no punk rock but i think you do and you may enjoy these. oh and firme too.http://www.laweekly.com/general/features/14-and-shooting/14886/for the arty people. ive really been wanting to see marie anquette but no one will see it with me. none of my drunk friends will see it and my arty friends are currently scoffing at sofia coppola. i saw a nekkid photo of her as part of teh new marc jacobs fall line or some shit. she's not really anything to look at though. fyi.today is tilapia fish day at ackee bamboo in leimert park. i like fish day cuz its only like $6 for fried fish, greens, beans and rice, plantains, and a brown gravy. oh and my favorite thing the JOHNNYCAKE which the dude wutang says is the white name for the jamaican donut and he calls them FESTIVAS or something whatever its best to just nod your head when wutang talks otherwise you get stuck in one of his hourlong matrix rants on how white folks are "hybrids" blah blah blah.ok, i miss you all and all the good political fights, rap fights, french dudes getting moded, aliases, unattainable buttcheeks, top5i5es, etc., but alas, im too old to wait around to shit talk. love you!

Comments

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

today is tilapia fish day at ackee bamboo in leimert park. i like fish day cuz its only like $6 for fried fish, greens, beans and rice, plantains, and a brown gravy. oh and my favorite thing the JOHNNYCAKE which the dude wutang says is the white name for the jamaican donut and he calls them FESTIVAS or something whatever its best to just nod your head when wutang talks otherwise you get stuck in one of his hourlong matrix rants on how white folks are "hybrids" blah blah blah.

JOHNNYCAKE is a white flour fried dumpling,while the FESTIVAl is a sweetened corn meal fried dumpling.By the way is this WUTANG fellow a rasta? you can tell him people have gone to the moon also if you wanna hear a long seed/balls argument

• he's a dude from n. philly. i dont think he's a rasta, but he's read almost all the books at the african bookstore cuz one of his homies runs one in seattle or something. so i get to hear all the latest & greatest talking points from that genre. plus he'll translate philly gibberish sometimes if i look puzzled.

im gonna drop that lil knowledge gem on him though. re: festivals. thanks!