RAPPERS and HAIRCUTS

d_wordd_word 666 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
I'll start this off: Kinda wild homo not that there's anything wrong with that. And what's with the cute little facial hair "island"?

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Is he wearing a piece? That hairline looks way too low and a bit astro-turfish.

• Is he wearing a piece? That hairline looks way too low and a bit astro-turfish.

That's one of those drawn-on hair lines. I know they were real popular here in Philly a few years back, my brother-in-law used to hook heads up with that ridiculous look. Hair dye all f**kin' up pillow cases sumthin' terrible!

• Is he wearing a piece? That hairline looks way too low and a bit astro-turfish.

That's one of those drawn-on hair lines. I know they were real popular here in Philly a few years back, my brother-in-law used to hook heads up with that ridiculous look. Hair dye all f**kin' up pillow cases sumthin' terrible!

I saw this a lot when I lived in philly. Dudes would put tons of that dye in their beards and shit.

def a philly thing. my friend is a barber and around '99 this style was makng him a lot of money. they actually dye your whole head, but they draw on an exaggerated hairline and beard-line if you have one.

its too bad this style isnt more acceptable, it could save my impending balding.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

You are suspiciously knowledgable about the effects of this style upon pillowcases.

The board demands to know immediately who you have been waking up next to!

Seriously, though, in Ludacris's case I suspect it's all done with a compruter.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

I was surprised when people outside of Philly had no idea what I was talking about.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

You are suspiciously knowledgable about the effects of this style upon pillowcases.

The board demands to know immediately who you have been waking up next to!