Friends of Sound finds at the ARC

djcoolhandsdjcoolhands 548 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
i personally had a blast at the show. people have said, and it is true, that it was a slower show than usual. i managed to pick up a few records along the way(some of the highlights follow) and kicked it with some amazingly deep dudes(which is always a blast). I sold a few records too . if you see something you like below, let me know... 99% are for sale.

Comments

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    good luck and have fun!

say hi anyone from Stuttgart, Germany. 3 guys from a local store will be there to buy some us jazz/funk. they buy a lot. 2,000 to 3,000 lps / year. hopefully, they'll buy from you!

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    It's funny to see the Quebecois dreck that found it's way down south.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    It's funny to see the Quebecois dreck that found it's way down south.

i didn't know that tune up & hakim were from quebec

• good luck and have fun!

say hi anyone from Stuttgart, Germany. 3 guys from a local store will be there to buy some us jazz/funk. they buy a lot. 2,000 to 3,000 lps / year. hopefully, they'll buy from you!

i sold to them i think. a taller guy who is losing his hair(curly) and another more nondescript guy. they are really nice. I think they dropped close to $400 at the shop.

hi jan.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    good luck and have fun!

they were in the house !

buying more than ever
    along with the florence crew
    piles of $1 records by the hundreds
    allman bro raers for daze !

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    Special shout out to DJCoolHands, DJCoolWife, and DJellyBean for the VIP treatment.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    Let's get some other folks writing or posting pictures of their ARC finds!

I'll get mine together later tonight.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    good luck and have fun!

i sold to them i think. a taller guy who is losing his hair(curly) and another more nondescript guy. they are really nice. I think they dropped close to $400 at the shop.

hi jan.

cool! good to hear that!

i just missed to buy a very good record for 10 euros at their store. but i missed it. they ended up selling it for 340 on eBay... haha

great guys! i told them about soulstrut last year. hope they read this.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    good luck and have fun!

they were in the house !

buying more than ever
    along with the florence crew
    piles of $1 records by the hundreds
    allman bro raers for daze !

that's them! haha -diggers

• hobo_dhobo_d 331 Posts
    Let's get some other folks writing or posting pictures of their ARC finds!

sold 30 classical records yesterday... get on my level dood!

• Let's get some other folks writing or posting pictures of their ARC finds!

I will try and put mine together this weekend and hopfully I'll start a cd of finds this weekend... Though I have to work on sunday I will try and find time.... Though I didn't pick up much super 's