man attacked by George Allen's campaign staff

2»

Comments

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    somebody get this guy a pillow.

Thanks, but I'm cool.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    i think this sort of behavior by dems is exactly the kind of thing that creates backlash against the dem candidate.

see JOHN KERRY

John Kerry was the head of the congressional "investigations" of Iran Contra and BCCI. He is just as comprimised as anyone in the Bush administration. Type "U.S.
    presidents Burke's peerage" into a search engine. Burke's peerage is the historical record of everyone who is related to British royalty. Kerry has more purely royal blood than Bush, and this last election was the first time that a "less royal" candidate has won. Over thirty presidents are related to British royalty, and can actually be traced to Charlemagne and from there back to Rome, Egypt, and into prehistory. Edgar Cayce maintained that our world leaders are descendants of those who ruled Atlantis. I'm sure most of you will think this is bullshit, I don't really care. We like to think we live in a democracy, but everyone is basically handpicked years in advance.

Handpicked by whom? The Jews? The Aliens? The Lizard People? Whoever is doing the handpicking must be feeling pretty stupid after some of the decisions they made. Then again, I suppose what appear as catastrophes to the uninitiated are all part of the master plan.

I'm all for starting new chapters of the monarchist league, but, as you predicted, .

I wish you guys could actually read some of this stuff without resorting to snide lizard people jokes any time conspiracy shit comes up. I'm just trying to present this information as clearly as possible on a fucking internet forum and all this nonsense that you guys insist on replying with is just unnecessary.

here is an article:
    London - When it comes to American presidential elections, blue blood counts.

So say British researchers who predict Democratic challenger John Kerry will oust President George Bush on November, 2 simply because he boasts more royal connections than his Republican rival.

After months of research into Kerry's ancestry, Burke's Peerage, experts on British aristocracy, reported on Monday that the Vietnam war veteran is related to all the royal houses of Europe [/b] and can claim kinship with Tsar Ivan "The Terrible", a previous Emperor of Byzantium and the Shahs of Persia.

Burke's director Harold Brooks-Baker said Kerry had his mother, Rosemary Forbes, to thank for most of his royal connections.

"Every maternal blood line of Kerry makes him more royal than any previous American president," Brooks-Baker said.

"Because of the fact that every presidential candidate with the most royal genes and chromosomes has always won the November presidential election, the coming election - based on 42 previous presidents - will go to John Kerry."

Similar research carried out on Bush ahead of the 2000 presidential race showed that he beat Al Gore in the royal stakes, claiming kinship with Britain's Queen Elizabeth as well as with Kings Henry III and Charles II of England.

Kerry is a descendant of the former Kings of England, Henry III and Henry II and is distantly related to Richard the Lionheart, who led the third Crusade in 1189, according to Burke's.[/b]
    Burke's research showed Kerry also has historical political connections in the United States.

He is closely related to John Winthrop, the first Massachusetts governor - the state for which he is now a senator - and his maternal grandmother was the granddaughter of Robert Winthrop, who was speaker of the House of Representatives from 1847 to 1849.

I thought your first post was bullshit. Now that I see this I realize you are right. This proves our leaders are preselcted by residents of Atlantis.