Is Final Scratch Worth my $150?

unlasciviousunlascivious 220 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
we're talking v1.5 here.i know most of you use Microwave, but at this kind of discount, is it worth my money? i have experience with neither system and have no idea how reliable FS would be.

Comments

• I've had FS since 1.0 and in terms of stability has always worked for me. There is a noticeable delay in response between the platter and the sound coming out. If i were you I'd just get Microwave. If you are a serious then 150 isn't much to try this first generation product. But if you want bang for your buck do it up with Microwave.

P.S. I still use FS1.5 to goof around.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    unless you know how to fix a tire, why buy a car with flats?

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    thats more a for those djs or the event runners than for dildo. buy a freakin power adaptor and for christ sakes bring a couple 12"s for good measure.

incidentaly, you can hook up multiple laptops to dildo. you just need a little protractor-elbow grease.

• unless you know how to fix a tire, why buy a car with flats?

if you ride rims, you gotta ride flats

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts

That's a pretty fascinating picture. You make it?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    thats more a for those djs or the event runners than for dildo. buy a freakin power adaptor and for christ sakes bring a couple 12"s for good measure.

incidentaly, you can hook up multiple laptops to dildo. you just need a little protractor-elbow grease.

this shit or you can just bring a mix cd and play it through your aux input while you set shit up