AUSTIN SHOW REPORT (vicariously record related)

aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
I think all the austin show-goers must be dealing with that post-partum record show depression. I know it's tough being around all those stinky records and then returning home to your private stinky record stashes. But you'll get through it ok. we want stories and pics. who scored?who overpaid for private ?who vomited red stripe in the FOS backroom by the former mosquito breading grounds?who helped O.Z. tape up his split seams?who two-stepped with TuneUp?stories, please.

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Damn A*i.......I was typing one up while you were posting this.....didn't see any lightweight Red Stripe upheavals......lots of the regular dealers were no shows including O.Z. and the soul/funk dudes from Ohio.....Bob Richerson was giving out free copies of Utopia.....but other than that you didn't miss much

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    i hate it when posts collide.

free copies of utopia, huh? i'll give ole bob a call and see if he's got any left!!! Now, you mean Utopia featuring Todd Rundgren, right?

less about missing record finds at the show. more about missing the comraderie a.k.a chicken fried margarita comatosed fuzz guitar aural experience.

where is the staff photographer?