"Street stories"

The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
What's going on in your respective cities? My gf and I were coming back into the city today in our car and saw a guy fucking a woman/prostitute? in front of a stoop standing up in BROAD DAYLIGHT WITHIN 100 FT OF A POLICE PRECINCT. That is all, speak on it!PeaceT.N.

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    What's going on in your respective cities? My gf and I were coming back into the city today in our car and saw a guy fucking a woman/prostitute? in front of a stoop standing up in BROAD DAYLIGHT WITHIN 100 FT OF A POLICE PRECINCT.
    That is all, speak on it!
    Peace
    T.N.

GRIMEY!!!!!!!!!!!! Where do you live hommie? I'll try to think of some good recent Seattle stories for ya.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Albany, NY. The craziest part is the ONLY SPOT I've seen hookers in the city is right close to this particular precinct. It seems in this city that many crimes occur within close proximity of police precincts ALL THE TIME. In fact, a few months ago a bank got robbed that is right across the street from a precinct near my house.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Last few days in Seattle have been hot and sweaty and tons of stanky hippies out for the folklife festival. Not a good combo...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    RADD

Well, it's been a quiet weekend so far. This yokel-esque digger Huckleberry Finn (wears a straw hat and speaks with a southern accent, also wears olden spectacles and drives a beat up truck, like he stepped outta the backwoods of the South) old head grown olden dude beat me to some nice records.

Also, someone late at night is throwing rocks at drivers between 1 and 2 a.m. at night. I am hoping they don't target early morning diggers.

http://www.kfmb.com/stories/story.13485.html

Albany, NY. The craziest part is the ONLY SPOT I've seen hookers in the city is right close to this particular precinct. It seems in this city that many crimes occur within close proximity of police precincts ALL THE TIME. In fact, a few months ago a bank got robbed that is right across the street from a precinct near my house.

Albany cops fuckin' hookers and robbin' banks! HOLLA! Sounds like a good movie.

On a side note, I read an interview recently with M.O.P. and Billy Danze said he has a house in Albany, NY and lives there with his wife and kids.

XClan DJraer lives here too. Hocks hanging out w/Professor X recently on eBay. Mash Out Posse Rugged Neva Smoove in Albany? I think I need to put my "ear to the streets!"

Last few days in Seattle have been hot and sweaty and tons of stanky hippies out for the folklife festival. Not a good combo...

Word to Big Bird. It's been HOT here for us and them crazy hippies love that folk life festival!!!! Stay away from Seattle center folls.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Yo Chan, I wish I could stay away but I live in lower queen anne. This shits outta hand like bumbershoot, tie dye, dreadlocks,nag champa and hacky sackin folls everywhere.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Nothing. It went up to 98 degrees Fahrenheit (I'm too lazy to get the degree symbol), but I went to the movies with my nephew. We went to see [i}Kicking & Screaming[/i]. The movie wasn't too bad, Will Ferrell was great, but the two guys in the front section were laughing at parts of the movie that weren't funny. That I got into.

I've been to Folk Life once, and some of it was alright. Except if I'm doing to do anything around the drum circle while the Earthmama's wait until the candle is completely melted, I would bust out the funk by pushing Starshine off of his drumset.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    "Gang Stories" South Central Cartel. Just sayin'.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    It seems in this city that many crimes occur within close proximity of police precincts ALL THE TIME.

People assume that crimes can't happen near a precinct because ostensibly the police are sitting around watching their own neighborhood.

Wrong assumption.

Most patrolmen will be dispersed throughout the neighborhood doing what they should be doing - patrolling the city. Do you know how pissed people would be if cops were just lounging within a block of their precinct? The ones that are in the precinct are doing their work, not staring out the window waiting for something to happen. If you want people like that, start a neighborhood block club/association.

• Options
    I just pulled two ticks off me after investigating tonight's fishing spot. To my dismay, they looked nothing like...

but more like...

One time I was driving home from a tryst at the beach with a female friend, and on the way home (which is ten minutes) she decided she wanted to have another go at things. So I pulled off to the side of the parkway, threw down a blanket, and got loose for a few minutes. Two or three hours later I was showering for work and pulled a crawly tick right out my asscrack. Coincidentally, the same spot I pulled off the road with the "lady" is 100 yards from the spot I was just investigating.

Yeah man, shit is thick on these Long Island streets.

Wrong assumption.

Hey Graf, I actually did know that, and it was reiterated by the patrol cars screaming back to the area after the robbers got away. My thing is, maybe 1 cop in the precinct for "just in case?" The bank is literally right across the street, 4 lanes of traffic/moderately busy intersection. If criminals were smart, they'd bank on this and hit stuff right near the precinct, which apparently, they are.

Sweendizzy, I'm impressed you found a spot in LI. Perhaps natives are in the know, but I sure couldn't find a secluded spot for car sex in LI when I was down there to save my life! Shit was hectic, car passing by the chosen spot every 2 minutes got me stressed!
    Peace
    T.N.

• Options
    Sweendizzy, I'm impressed you found a spot in LI. Perhaps natives are in the know, but I sure couldn't find a secluded spot for car sex in LI when I was down there to save my life! Shit was hectic, car passing by the chosen spot every 2 minutes got me stressed!

Peace

T.N.

Nah dude, maybe I wasn't clear. I was ten feet from the right lane of the parkway, a few cars drove by and saw everything including my majestic white snow white ass. Nothing secluded about it at all. It just so happens that this stretch of the Meadowbrook Parkway, down by Jones Beach (4 miles from the cover photo of PE's Welcome To the Terrordome) is lightly travelled at 4am.

Next move when we got back to my town was to head to the duckpond and christen a bench.

But yeah bro, there are spots all over LI for hot steamy car action. Next time you're down here and getting ready to get busy give me a call and I'll tell you where to go hahaha. Bring bug spray.

OH SHIT, as an edit to this story and out of respect to her since a few of you met her, this does not involve my current ladyfriend. This was around 9 years ago. Current ladyfriend would not be having such shenanagins.

D'oh!

Thanks for the tips mang, duly noted....
    BTW, Turkish restaurant still in Westbury? That shizzo was deeeeeeeeeelicious. Pudding you could eat with a fork called Kadzanbibi..
    Say wird
    Paece!
    T.N.

• Options
    D'oh!

Thanks for the tips mang, duly noted....
    BTW, Turkish restaurant still in Westbury? That shizzo was deeeeeeeeeelicious. Pudding you could eat with a fork called Kadzanbibi..
    Say wird
    Paece!
    T.N.

Azerbijzan? Right next to the tattoo parlor? DOOOOOOOOPE spot, and not very well known either if we're talking about the same place. Good pick TheNon. How long ago were you there?

3 years ago. I missed the bellydance show the next day cuz we were living. My ex gf was getting her wisdom teeth pulled. Not the best memories, but that shit was f'ing delicious! Next to the "Pines Motor Lodge?" Wherever it was, it was scrumptious!

• Options
    Next to the "Pines Motor Lodge?"

Gaaaaaaaa!!!! Did you stay at the Pines?!?!?! Yeah man, that's the same Turkish spot, I had no idea it's been there for over three years already. I live 5 minutes from there, but then again I live 5 minutes from everywhere on LI because I'm the KeitelWolf of these roads.

The Pines is one of the few shortstays in my county, place is shady as hell. Best part is that that whole area is getting developed heavy right now, and here is this hoe spot and bootycall place right in the middle of everything.

check for rates

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Can someone ID the EZ listening raer that plays on the homepage for me? Thanks, I just sampled that song for a downtempo song I'm working on.

• Options

Can someone ID the EZ listening raer that plays on the homepage for me?

"Hot Anal Action" by Jimmy Slipitins. I love the pointless shot of a white-lacquered dresser, I guess they figure it's appealing for those who want their coke usage camoflauged.

How come that song didn't play on my Firefox browser, but it worked when I used Internet Explorer? I just downloaded the Firefox last week, am I missing plug-ins?

• Options
    I just wanted to jump back in here and say how happy it makes me that TheNon, coming from 3 hours away upstate, was able to sniff out one of Long Island's premier diamond-in-the-rough "ethnic" food spots. Nice fucking job!!

Challahatchaboy!