BET UNCUT (YTR)

Rod_TorfulsonRod_Torfulson 464 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central

No luck finding Black Jesus or The Team Uncut so far.

Comments

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

No luck finding Black Jesus or The Team Uncut so far.

I found Black Jesus a long while ago but it must have been removed or lost. I would love to find that - I actually would love to have that on MP3, that and the other song (the title & artist I have forgotten) that goes "Time for freaking, something something, in those fat ass jeans, you know what I mean, Bongos, Versace, Parasucos"

Anyone know that song?

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    that and the other song (the title & artist I have forgotten) that goes "Time for freaking, something something, in those fat ass jeans, you know what I mean, Bongos, Versace, Parasucos"

Anyone know that song?

Ahhhh! I was just going to ask about that one!
    Actually, now that I read the names isn't that Team Uncut?

• No luck finding Black Jesus or The Team Uncut so far.

I found Black Jesus a long while ago but it must have been removed or lost. I would love to find that - I actually would love to have that on MP3, that and the other song (the title & artist I have forgotten) that goes "Time for freaking, something something, in those fat ass jeans, you know what I mean, Bongos, Versace, Parasucos"

Anyone know that song?

Thats the other one I was looking for. Its called "Time For Freaking" by the Team Uncut. I'd also like to find "Take Them Panties Off" by Waxamillion. The one girl dancing in that video looks just like Cormega. She even has a fade.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I'd also like to find "Take Them Panties Off" by Waxamillion.

Umm...Scroll up to my last post.

Herm

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    What's the one with the hefty cat in the brown sharkskin suit smelling each girls finger as they walk into the club? Think it went: "I wanna know what does that thiiiiing smell like"
    That one was good.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

This is my shit! Smash with the cash...

Woah... what is this??

• I'd also like to find "Take Them Panties Off" by Waxamillion.

Umm...Scroll up to my last post.

Herm

Duh. Thank you sir.