Sellers post your ebay banned bidder list please

2»

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    If I'm not mistaken, the only thing that stops one from being able to check on your bid history is being registered in Germany.

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
    If I'm not mistaken, the only thing that stops one from being able to check on your bid history is being registered in Germany.

My latest rip-off artist is from Austria and I could not see what he was bidding on either. When I tried, ebay gave me a message something like: "we are sorry but laws in foreign countries do not allow this function etc..."

Wow.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    This is how it looks so far:

moz_619

is that your ebay handle hcrink?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    This is how it looks so far:

moz_619

is that your ebay handle hcrink?

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    How do you know it's spotless if it's private?

Even if it's private, you can still see the percentage of positive feedback.

• therealfreak

it's interesting to see how many names these banned lists have in common...

this realfreak threatened me with negative feedback because a record he bought didn't meet his personal definition of 'old school rap'

I was lucky (I guess) to have a relatively painless transaction with said Freak, but my mans and them Rape_Didonk had an awful experience to say the least.

• Oh and Pookey, if dudes want to ban you because of your shit with Jeff then that's their decision.... based on your actions... you should think more clearly before wilding out and fucking with the reputation of someone who has a lot of friends in the business.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    i think we should have a spot under our username on SS that lists our "ebay handle/user name". that will thin out the crowd real fast.

• If I'm not mistaken, the only thing that stops one from being able to check on your bid history is being registered in Germany.

Austria & Switzerland aswell

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    It's a Germanic thing, you wouldn't understand

• 0117domber, 911volts, alineaa78, apizexornizot, aspectjm, autonomy0, beaner$, bernardestderetour, chicamitipo, coeurenchocolat, eddym1307, fyfanmusic, jaydeebtw, north_shore_auctions, ofthemirroreye, schoolofspool, shak2345, shimmerhorn, shivajacobs, styleofjinx, theautomatoor

heres my list, the first person on my list just neged me for mailing his package the wrong way. my mistake for sure but had he contacted me i would have refunded his shipping.
    no contact, just the neg.
    what a fuckin moron!

• hotrod213 is now docgodzilla213 just fyi

he is a p.o.s.