Sellers post your ebay banned bidder list please

AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
Yo.After getting took for about $70 recently I thought I would share my banned list with everyone so the same thing doesn't happen to anyone else. Many of these users are "no longer registered" status now but anyway...here it is:astrohood2001, cowill82, faflarage12, graham213gu4, hip2thegame, mimi_pat80bq, moreshiva, oxmop, redkioo, trontremelo, zozozorororo888888I would love to add to my list so feel free to post yours as well.Thanks!-al

Comments

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    terminate with extreme prejudice

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
    I'm not sure what you mean or why a pic of martysheen is relevant but I'm not doing anything based on prejudice. Only facts. But yes I would love to terminate all deadbeats.

• Maybe a good way to deal with it is to allow bidders only that have a Paypal account.
    http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/buyer-requirements.html
    I've never tried that, but it may make it easier to track down the identity of an eBay user once the fake bid has been placed (if that would happen still).

For US and rest of the world different rules apply for blocking/pre-approving in general, in the US you can block bidders with 0 feedback, possibly (as it did seem to me). Not sure of that anyway.

• Maybe a good way to deal with it is to allow bidders only that have a Paypal account.
    [url=http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/buyer-requirements.html]For US and rest of the world different rules apply for blocking/pre-approving in general, in the US you can block bidders with 0 feedback, possibly (as it did seem to me). Not sure of that anyway.
    Ah, I remember now.
    You can state in your listing "won't sell to bidders with 0 feedback", and if they bid anyway, you can point to the fact that they're not meeting the required standards, and cancel the bid or maybe get your listing/sales fee back.
    The 'meet requirements as stated in listing' rule is only applicable for US eBay sellers, not for others. I thought I should just sort of let people know.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Maybe a good way to deal with it is to allow bidders only that have a Paypal account.

From what I gather the vast majority of sellers who get ripped off on here are screwed by Paypal itself.

I've always maintained we should have a sticky for banned bidders, I can understand how things could get hairy... but damn

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    2ansdavance, 5050montana, 7868joshua, adacmusik, agil61084z2s, alundi, anotherbiscuit2006, bboy_panda, boogaloofunk, ca$h-flow0, camoboyrusty, cocoarose, collector4stuff, crane885, cyrillus110, daneby123, dave-collects, doc.vinyl, doukfon, emeraldseas05, encore-lyon, fever187, finejoeart, fiveoe, funky_muse, galleriegg, geranium765, gilberto2808, golfjock1, greatlakes999, hippotomon, hotrod213, humbugsneak, italia-fashion, jasonk818, jurgen99tt, m.o.b.s.t.a, marco-tu-es-cuits!, marcofunk, mayrock, mehdi-rose, midniight_star, mofati_88, mosem-e-gol, pookeyblow, profesional33, scott14880, soul-control, soul_syndrome, soulmongasa1, the7cees, thedor60, therealfreak, vinzipizzi, yariendegratuit!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    2ansdavance, 5050montana, 7868joshua, adacmusik, agil61084z2s, alundi, anotherbiscuit2006, bboy_panda, boogaloofunk, ca$h-flow0, camoboyrusty, cocoarose, collector4stuff, crane885, cyrillus110, daneby123, dave-collects, doc.vinyl, doukfon, emeraldseas05, encore-lyon, fever187, finejoeart, fiveoe, funky_muse, galleriegg, geranium765, gilberto2808, golfjock1, greatlakes999, hippotomon, hotrod213, humbugsneak, italia-fashion, jasonk818, jurgen99tt, m.o.b.s.t.a, marco-tu-es-cuits!, marcofunk[/b], mayrock, mehdi-rose, midniight_star, mofati_88, mosem-e-gol, pookeyblow[/b], profesional33, scott14880, soul-control, soul_syndrome[/b], soulmongasa1, the7cees, thedor60, therealfreak, vinzipizzi, yariendegratuit!

go figure.

• astrohood2001, cowill82, faflarage12, graham213gu4, hip2thegame, mimi_pat80bq, moreshiva, oxmop, redkioo, trontremelo, zozozorororo888888

aspectjm, autonomy0, beaner$, chicamitipo, coeurenchocolat, eddym1307, fyfanmusic, kingofhawaii718, ofthemirroreye, schoolofspool, shak2345, styleofjinx

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    55hipster, asuarez13, deanleggett, esider63, jasonkobe, maggielung11, moz_619, rasyak, stepped_on_a_frog, vazquezdiane

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    BAN'D:

1450jad, encore-lyon, exa7574, hayabuza2005, hotrod213, lilou1239, m.o.b.s.t.a, mehdi-rose, recordslover, rowboat610, simale-73, thecocoarose, therealfreak, waxcollector06, montunero69

Now wait a minute... is this for real? I thought Marcofunk always paid his ridiculous bids.

Also I see waxcollector6 in one of the lists and I swear he has won and paid me before no problem. I guess I can't add him to my list then but thanks for the heads up.

I think people are just messing around here.

• pookeyblow
    man WTF? You sent me a record that was clearly not as described (you said MINT but what I got was heavy POPZ). I REMOVED the bad feedback I gave you because you said you would pay me back, and I didn't do anything about it so you DIDN'T have to pay me back at all. I was nice to you..

and now youre pointing me out and making other sellers block me?
    I hope sellers are aware that if they are selling a product that is NOT AS DESCRIBED, they will/can receive negative feedback.

this is weak dude, WEAK!

Now wait a minute... is this for real? I thought Marcofunk always paid his ridiculous bids.

he's also a spoiled brat and a pain in the ass who's filed charge-backs against some people here.

And Pookeyboy, dude, you totally blindsided me with a negative and I had to raise a fuss on here to get you to remove it. And the record I sold you as mint was mint. guess what? I have all kinda sketchy pressings that look but don't play perfect. It's something you just kinda figure out. Plus, I did offer you a partial refund which you ignored.

• You had[/b] to raise a fuss on here? You raised a fuss on here! You didn't have[/b] to do it. You could have contacted me first. But, ok.. I did the same. I gave you a negative feedback (wich everyone in the world reads) without contacting you first too..

and you didn't offer me anything. You only said we could work something out if I removed the negative feedback. and I did..

peace

You had[/b] to raise a fuss on here? You raised a fuss on here! You didn't have[/b] to do it. You could have contacted me first. But, ok.. I did the same. I gave you a negative feedback (wich everyone in the world reads) without contacting you first too..

and you didn't offer me anything. You only said we could work something out if I removed the negative feedback. and I did..

peace

You didn't contact me before you left the feedback. Plus, I'd already left you a positive. And I did PM you and offer you a partial refund after you removed the neg. No response.

MANY people here can vouch for my fairness in selling records.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I'm sorry, but Waxidermy has better e-beefs than SS. Less quantity, but more quality. More elaboration.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I'm not sure what you mean or why a pic of martysheen is relevant but I'm not doing anything based on prejudice. Only facts. But yes I would love to terminate all deadbeats.

To terinmate with extreme prejudice means to take no prisoners

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

MANY people here can vouch for my fairness in selling records.

One of the few people I'd buy a VG + record from is Hcrink. He knows how to grade records. And his VG + will be someone else's near mint. Lots of visably mint records have surface noise, clicks, etc. Sometimes the surface noise can be magnified by a bad cartridge/poorly set up rig. Records are noiser than CD. Its just something you get used to.

• chrischris 287 Posts
    unfortunately, i see i'm not the only one who has dealt with hotrod213.
    guy is easily one of the biggest jackasses i've dealt with on ebay.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    therealfreak

it's interesting to see how many names these banned lists have in common...

this realfreak threatened me with negative feedback because a record he bought didn't meet his personal definition of 'old school rap'

therealfreak

it's interesting to see how many names these banned lists have in common...

this realfreak threatened me with negative feedback because a record he bought didn't meet his personal definition of 'old school rap'

Dude the last guy to stiff me (zozozoro88) kept telling me "you did not receive payment??, please to check your paypal" etc..
    Then he just stopped responding to my emails at all.
    Then after I put him on worldwide blast he changes his name and sets his feedback to "private" (which I find is always anyway) so he can bid on that auction. WOW.

I mean can anyone tell me a legit honest reason to set your shit to "private". It seems the only reason to hide your feedback is if YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE.

I always cancel people with "private" or less than 3 positives.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Dudes hide their privates so people can't see what they're bidding on because they are so

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    This is how it looks so far:

hiphopjoints, xrics, waxcollector06, astrohood2001, cowill82, faflarage12, graham213gu4, hip2thegame, mimi_pat80bq, moreshiva, oxmop, redkioo, trontremelo, zozozorororo888888, 2ansdavance, 5050montana, 7868joshua, adacmusik, agil61084z2s, alundi, anotherbiscuit2006, bboy_panda, boogaloofunk, ca$h-flow0, camoboyrusty, cocoarose, collector4stuff, crane885, cyrillus110, daneby123, dave-collects, doc.vinyl, doukfon, emeraldseas05, encore-lyon, fever187, finejoeart, fiveoe, funky_muse, galleriegg, geranium765, gilberto2808, golfjock1, greatlakes999, hippotomon, hotrod213, humbugsneak, italia-fashion, jasonk818, jurgen99tt, m.o.b.s.t.a, marco-tu-es-cuits!, marcofunk, mayrock, mehdi-rose, midniight_star, mofati_88, mosem-e-gol, pookeyblow, profesional33, scott14880, soul-control, soul_syndrome, soulmongasa1, the7cees, thedor60, therealfreak, vinzipizzi, yariendegratuit! , aspectjm, autonomy0, beaner$, chicamitipo, coeurenchocolat, eddym1307, fyfanmusic, kingofhawaii718, ofthemirroreye, schoolofspool, shak2345, styleofjinx,
    55hipster, asuarez13, deanleggett, esider63, jasonkobe, maggielung11, moz_619, rasyak, stepped_on_a_frog, vazquezdiane

Serial bid retractors: drkrome, funky_muse

Damn thats a lot!!

Dudes hide their privates so people can't see what they're bidding on because they are so

I can still see what they are bidding on regardless of whether they hide their feedback or not. It makes no difference.

Yeah currently, but not in the past after a little time goes by. There are Japanese dudes with spotless feedback and it's private. Why would they do it? Keep things secretive.

Yeah currently, but not in the past after a little time goes by. There are Japanese dudes with spotless feedback and it's private. Why would they do it? Keep things secretive.
    '

How do you know it's spotless if it's private?

Also unless I'm not getting what you're saying can't I just go to:

advanced search/by bidder/include completed auctions/only if high bidder

If I were some dude who didn't know shit about hot funky raer records, and I saw some baller who bought some stuff, I could just go look at his feedback page and click some of the completed wins he has bought on eBay to find out what raers I need in my Timmy Digalot world. With a person's feedback set to private, you know how many total negatives someone has, even though you can't read them. I'm speaking strictly on the person by person feedback page where it lists individual comments and what was purchased by the bidder.
    Hope that clarified my point
    Peace
    T.N.

• This is how it looks so far:

hiphopjoints, xrics, waxcollector06, astrohood2001, cowill82, faflarage12, graham213gu4, hip2thegame, mimi_pat80bq, moreshiva, oxmop, redkioo, trontremelo, zozozorororo888888, 2ansdavance, 5050montana, 7868joshua, adacmusik, agil61084z2s, alundi, anotherbiscuit2006, bboy_panda, boogaloofunk, ca$h-flow0, camoboyrusty, cocoarose, collector4stuff, crane885, cyrillus110, daneby123, dave-collects, doc.vinyl, doukfon, emeraldseas05, encore-lyon, fever187, finejoeart, fiveoe, funky_muse, galleriegg, geranium765, gilberto2808, golfjock1, greatlakes999, hippotomon, hotrod213, humbugsneak, italia-fashion, jasonk818, jurgen99tt, m.o.b.s.t.a, marco-tu-es-cuits!, marcofunk, mayrock, mehdi-rose, midniight_star, mofati_88, mosem-e-gol, pookeyblow, profesional33, scott14880, soul-control, soul_syndrome, soulmongasa1, the7cees, thedor60, therealfreak, vinzipizzi, yariendegratuit! , aspectjm, autonomy0, beaner$, chicamitipo, coeurenchocolat, eddym1307, fyfanmusic, kingofhawaii718, ofthemirroreye, schoolofspool, shak2345, styleofjinx,

Serial bid retractors: drkrome, funky_muse

Damn thats a lot!!
    Please remove my name from that list. He's a total nerd to mention my name here because of that shit. I didn't rip anyone off, I only placed a negative feedback (yes, I also had a reason to give him a negative) and REMOVED it later.. my feedback is 100& positive..

peace