Help Trying to find someone via the internet

JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
Has anyone ever paid to find a person online. I know there are a lot of services that you can pay for to access DMV records and such. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried this before ? I was also wondering if there were easier ways to search for someone without having to pay for such a service.I'm trying to find my Aunt who is a voiceover artist and cartoon character personality. My mom hasnt spoken to her or her brother in over 6 years and its depressing me to the fulliest. I want to get her in touch with her sister but I dont know where to start. The only info that comes up on IMdb is that she retired in 2001 and it looks like her fans are just as curious as I am. There was a rumour that she had throat cancer but we have no way to determine if this is true.If anyone has ever paid for such a service I'd like to hear about your experiences with it and if it was worth it.If anyone has any kind of studio, stage or DMV hook ups in L.A. that would be cool too.Im tempted to write to Oprah and see if she can set up a reunion. Its a long sad fucked up story but I really want to get my mom back in touch with her fams.Chuckie Where are You?? Any info or help very much appreciated.

Comments

• Rich45sRich45s 327 Posts
    Have you tried the free people / business checkers out there. Theres plenty of them if you have a full name and age. I'm in the UK so can't give specifics, but for example theres this one I use for the UK. Scarily my name and address is listed

http://www.b4usearch.com/index.cfm