In the palm of his hand...

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
Austin: San Antonio:

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I like this photo as well...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    You always post shit like this (I.E. photos of random rappers with no point) and nobody ever responds. Except me, to say that nobody cares. What are you hoping to get out of these threads? "That photo of chamilionaire is thweet!"???

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    You always post shit like this (I.E. photos of random rappers with no point) and nobody ever responds. Except me, to say that nobody cares. What are you hoping to get out of these threads? "That photo of chamilionaire is thweet!"???

what are you going to be for halloween?

I just got a brilliant idea

RIP Ninja Sonny & Cher

I'm going as a bottle of Soju.

Already made the costume. Wait til you see it!

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    Judging from the masses of people it looks like Chamillionaire might put up a good show...but his CD was WACK.

Maybe I'm not looking for responses...just wanting people to look at the content of the post.

But if I actually piss you off by doing these sort of posts, then that's icing on the cake.

but his CD was WACK.

I've actually grown to love that certain people continue to maintain such a sentiment.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Maybe I'm not looking for responses...just wanting people to look at the content of the post.

But if I actually piss you off by doing these sort of posts, then that's icing on the cake.

your life must be pretty meaningless if you consider 2 posted photos of others enjoying themselves to be a content contribution.

I think its time you go outside and face a world of reality. Whens the last time you accused a person of being a lizard in the real world?

I thnk you're overdue for a time out from this world and reality check with the physical one

theres so many people out in the streets that don't know how hardcore you really are, and its a shame that they don't

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    but his CD was WACK.

I've actually grown to love that certain people continue to maintain such a sentiment.

Oh, sorry. It was AWESOME.

but his CD was WACK.

• Does Matt know that you were snooping around and taking pictures while he was in the bathroom?

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    but his CD was WACK.

Millions of Garth Brooks fans can't be wrong?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    but his CD was WACK.

That album was trash, dude.

You need to cop that Puffy album--that's how you put a record together.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    but his CD was WACK.

Actually it???s amazing because you are more irrelevant than the music scene you claim to speak for and represent. I???m sure the ???scene??? is thrilled that you are their ambassador. You're doing great things.

but his CD was WACK.

Actually it???s amazing because you are more irrelevant than the music scene you claim to speak for and represent. I???m sure the ???scene??? is thrilled that you are their ambassador. You're doing great things.

Who are you again?

but his CD was WACK.

Who are you again?

I think the real question is who are you and how legitimatly can you speak for an entire scene of people.

You're like the Willie Loman of the Texas rap scene. It's quite hilarious.

I'm simply a man making a pretty obvious observation.

but his CD was WACK.

Who are you again?

I think the real question is who are you and how legitimatly can you speak for an entire scene of people.

You're like the Willie Lomain of the Texas rap scene. It's quite hilarious.

Do you mean how can I post photos of Cham in concert, a platinum plaque and allude to liking Cham's album?

Seriously, how dare me?

Who's uglier though? Cham or Flav? I'm going with Flav, but Cham is not pretty....

but his CD was WACK.

Who are you again?

You're like the Willie Lomain of the Texas rap scene. It's quite hilarious.

Do you mean how can I post photos of Cham in concert, a platinum plaque and allude to liking Cham's album?

Seriously, how dare me?

You're avoiding the real point here. I'm speaking to your entire existance rather than this post in particular.

&

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I'm going as a bottle of Soju.

Already made the costume. Wait til you see it!

G**y, You are truly foolionic! Can't wait to see the pictures.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Does Matt know that you were snooping around and taking pictures while he was in the bathroom?
    hahahaha

i like that picture. it doesnt really show if it was actually a good show or if people were just happy to be there though but that picture of him with his back turned to the crowd is pretty nice.

someone fly me to new york thanks

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    harvey... Not discounting Matt's contirbution to helping the album go platinum, but you do know that they give those plaques out like water right? I am not sure what your point was regarding those pictures besides it being very strange on a creepy/stalking kind of way.

And you wouldn't be arguing that because Cham's album went platinum that its a good album would you? Because I distinctly remember you arguing AGAINTS the "higher the numbers the better the album" argument for other platinum artists... or is it a situation that it depends on who the artist is, or where they are from, or what label they are on? Just asking.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    M*tt,

the problem with your question is it involves logic.

Harvey passed this fake ass ideology a long time back.

He likes the truth

the rest of us deal in lies

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    Oh i know... i just like hearing hi responses and explanations of how his same arguments/ideologies that he espouses don't necessarily apply to himself/or the artists he is a personal mouthpiece for...

i know very well that if Project Blowed had done platinum numbers then his argument about platinum would have been different.

good times.

The crowd shots are to remind you that Texas artists don't have to leave their state to be given the superstar treatment.

The plaque shots are to remind you that despite so many fairweather fans jumping off of the Texas rap bandwagon about as fast as they jumped on it that the home team is still winning.

In other words, go ahead and put all of the energy that you can possibly muster into hating on Cham's so-called wack album, Trae's unacceptable sales figures, Z-Ro's repeated trips to prison, UGK's reluctance to put out a proper album, etc.

Continue to pretend that you know next to anything about me and my support of Texas rap.

One thing I can tell you is that you can count on me having faith that Salih Williams and Rapid Ric will build further upon their success to date. And that Austin artists including Basswood Lane, Nac, Gerald G, Ryno, VIP, Public Offenders, Young Nick, Element7d, Rochelle Terrell, etc. make music every bit as good as anything that you're currently being spoon fed by the majors.

Carnival Beats recently unveiled a 19 year old production protege named T-Real whose contributions to Nac's new mixtape are monumentally impressive to say the least.

There is so much to be excited about here in Austin when it comes to rap. And through my condescending tone, I'm actually hoping that some of you will reconsider your trickle-down approach to rap fandom. I don't know what y'all are getting out of worshipping pop-hop bullschitt at the same time that you clown local realness, but the shit is lame to the fullest.

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    Austin:

San Antonio:

The crowd shots are to remind you that Texas artists don't have to leave their state to be given the superstar treatment.

correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't austin and san antonio both cities in texas?

• dayday 9,611 Posts

correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't austin and san antonio both cities in texas?

BOING

This shit is tired. You like Texas rap. Hooray.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    one time i ate a worm, it was in kindergarten and this kid wendy dared me to, i kinda thought she was pretty but i was 5 so what did i know, so to show her how i felt i ate the worm.

it tasted like dirt. but squishier, then the next week this kid Adam ate a bumblebee, he got stung in the mouth and rushed to hospital in an ambulance with lights and sirens and everything. Fuckin Adam stole my glory.

• roistoroisto 879 Posts

The plaque shots are to remind you that despite so many fairweather fans jumping off of the Texas rap bandwagon about as fast as they jumped on it that the home team is still winning.

In other words, go ahead and put all of the energy that you can possibly muster into hating on Cham's so-called wack album, Trae's unacceptable sales figures, Z-Ro's repeated trips to prison, UGK's reluctance to put out a proper album, etc.

Continue to pretend that you know next to anything about me and my support of Texas rap.

One thing I can tell you is that you can count on me having faith that Salih Williams and Rapid Ric will build further upon their success to date. And that Austin artists including Basswood Lane, Nac, Gerald G, Ryno, VIP, Public Offenders, Young Nick, Element7d, Rochelle Terrell, etc. make music every bit as good as anything that you're currently being spoon fed by the majors.

Carnival Beats recently unveiled a 19 year old production protege named T-Real whose contributions to Nac's new mixtape are monumentally impressive to say the least.

There is so much to be excited about here in Austin when it comes to rap. And through my condescending tone, I'm actually hoping that some of you will reconsider your trickle-down approach to rap fandom. I don't know what y'all are getting out of worshipping pop-hop bullschitt at the same time that you clown local realness, but the shit is lame to the fullest.

You need medication.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    one time i ate a worm, it was in kindergarten and this kid wendy dared me to, i kinda thought she was pretty but i was 5 so what did i know, so to show her how i felt i ate the worm.

it tasted like dirt. but squishier, then the next week this kid Adam ate a bumblebee, he got stung in the mouth and rushed to hospital in an ambulance with lights and sirens and everything. Fuckin Adam stole my glory.

Dude, if you ever get a chance to ride in an ambulance you gotta get the oxygen. I mean you're going to be charged an arm and a leg for the ride anyways so you may as well take advantage of what they got.

I once got into a bad accident that left me with a bunch of broken ribs and most of the windsheild in my face. Despite the blood and pain I made sure to ask for some oxygen. I wasn't going to pass up a chance for the pure stuff.

Best damn ambulance trip I ever took