Comments

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

Apparently one (possibly both?) of these ad campaigns were (surprise surprise) started by a white billionaire.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,632 Posts
    OMFG!!!! My head just about burst just listening to that first clip.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    "Don't snuff that seed"

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Apparently one (possibly both?) of these ad campaigns were (surprise surprise) started by a white billionaire.

George Soros??

Damn, they are actually telling illegal immigrants they can't vote...WTF!!

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    You mean legal immigrants. Illegal immigrants can't vote.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    "If you make a little mistake with one of your ???hos,' you'll want to dispose of that problem tout suite, no questions asked," one of the men says.

"That's too cold. I don't snuff my own seed," the other replies.

"Maybe you do have a reason to vote Republican," the first man says.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    clicked this thread thinking it was gonna be about this

http://mediamatters.org/items/200610200015

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

Damn, they are actually telling illegal immigrants they can't vote...WTF!!

Plaese to GET FAMILIAR with the topic before commenting

As many in the media have pointed out, if the letter sent to all these Hispanics were actually true Schwartzenegger would be arrested and deported for voting

This is typical of the scare tactics which have been rolled out by republicans just before the election for the past several cycles... these guys were dumb enough to leave their fingerprints all over it and a trail of evidence however.

I actually got to expose an email campaign some of my right-wing coworkers got roped into earlier this year by proving to them it was a hoax, and they were grateful...

Plaese to GET FAMILIAR with the topic before commenting

As many in the media have pointed out, if the letter sent to all these Hispanics were actually true Schwartzenegger would be arrested and deported for voting

This is typical of the scare tactics which have been rolled out by republicans just before the election for the past several cycles... these guys were dumb enough to leave their fingerprints all over it and a trail of evidence however.

I actually got to expose an email campaign some of my right-wing coworkers got roped into earlier this year by proving to them it was a hoax, and they were grateful...

Were you familar with the fact that many illegal immigrants DID vote in the '04 elections, most of them in California??