Can-Mother Sky live (YTR)

Rod_TorfulsonRod_Torfulson 464 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
Holy Fuck. This is the earliest Can footage I've seen.

Comments

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

• On that user's videos I found deadlock:

Karoli is destroying shit on this, without resorting to solo face.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    Don't know why nobody is vocal on their appreciation, but thanks for posting. Can.

• I think these and the Dies Irae footage are from the same Krautrock night that some European channel ran recently. I wish that shit was on DVD.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

HELL YEAH!!! I was going to post about this Earlier.

CAN IS HYPE DUNNY!!!!

- spidey

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

Wow, I've never seen that clip before. It's from:

Those other clips are indeed from that german rock night feature. I downloaded all 9 gigs from a torrent recently (took me ages) and now I just found out that I've accidentally erased it all . Perpetual lesson learned: ALWAYS DVD BACKUP ASAP. I hope somebody is still seeding it, there was some good shit in there.

Actually It's from Kama Sutra an adult film Can did the soundtrack for. I've waited a long long time to see that. I'm copping the 3 DVD set now.

- spidey

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Actually It's from Kama Sutra an adult film Can did the soundtrack for. I've waited a long long time to see that. I'm copping the 3 DVD set now.

- spidey

Yes, the nightclub clip with the Burt Lancaster lookalike is from Kama Sutra (as I wrote). The two B/W clips are from the german rock TV feature. I could be wrong, though, since there were apparently two nights (one on August 6th and one on August 13th), and I only had the first night DLed. Each one was around 6 hours and someone authored the rips as 2*3 DVDs and uploaded the shit.

Are you sure this is out on an official DVD release? I thought it was only an innanet boot thing. Where are you buying these?

Sorry, downloading, the boots from traders den now. The WRD site says nothing about an official release, but if they did, I would def buy.

-spidey