shipping overseas(paypal related)

flatblackplasticflatblackplastic 1,209 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
are there really no post office methods to prove something was delivered to paypals satisfaction.??global priority??? express mail???is fedex my only option??on my last round of auctions i had a french bidder with ZERO feedback bid a record up really high, in addition to winning another record. i look at what else hes been bidding on and turns out hes bid up tons of shit. few hundred bucks to tonyd in fact. i emailed one of the other sellers, beatdawg i think, and asked if he ever got paid, nope another deadbeat. so i figured he wasnt gonna pay. he kept emailing me asking me if he could pay me next weekend etc. etc. i was just like "sure man, whenever"thinking he was just bullshittin me. well he actually paid me. i have my fees back from his unpaid item strikes and hes actually no longer registered on ebay.and i have 66 dollars of his for 2 records i would probably be lucky to get 20 for total the next time i have stuff up. im wondering if under these circumstances(him no longer being registered) if he could even file against me?? then i could just do air letter post and forget about it.

Comments

• dude...I'm had soo many issues with paypal and this shit (why I took a break from egay...).

From my understanding (after having talked to a "manager" for well over an hour)...the only way to protect yourself from them snaking the $ back...is for you to have sent it EMS...because that's the only 1 that they "track" and will accept...otherwise...you are shit out of luck...if they want the money back...you're fucked...

I had a guy...buy 2 seperate items...sent 2 different packages...and he got 2 seperate refunds...citing that they never arrived....I fought both...nothing...he got the money...and the records...(weird...my thought was...doesn't it seem FISHY that this dude is doing this...TWICE...on 2 seperate packages...and yet, the paypal people seemed to not even bat an eye)...

• are there really no post office methods to prove something was delivered to paypals satisfaction.??
    global priority??? express mail???
    is fedex my only option??

on my last round of auctions i had a french bidder with ZERO feedback bid a record up really high, in addition to winning another record. i look at what else hes been bidding on and turns out hes bid up tons of shit. few hundred bucks to tonyd in fact. i emailed one of the other sellers, beatdawg i think, and asked if he ever got paid, nope another deadbeat. so i figured he wasnt gonna pay. he kept emailing me asking me if he could pay me next weekend etc. etc. i was just like "sure man, whenever"thinking he was just bullshittin me. well he actually paid me. i have my fees back from his unpaid item strikes and hes actually no longer registered on ebay.

and i have 66 dollars of his for 2 records i would probably be lucky to get 20 for total the next time i have stuff up.

im wondering if under these circumstances(him no longer being registered) if he could even file against me?? then i could just do air letter post and forget about it.

after talking to many many paypal employees i've learned some terrible news. shit i'm not even wanting to bring up on here in case some deadbeats are reading.

i defer to anthony pearson's logic which is Karma. you must have good karma.

the only way to sidestep paypal problems entirely is to not use their services.

• after talking to many many paypal employees i've learned some terrible news. shit i'm not even wanting to bring up on here

Now you really need to spill it!!!