Mass Production?

tjamestjames 156 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
I know they're common but what do you think of Mass Production? I don't think I've ever heard anyone on here mention them...? tjames

Comments

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    I have the 'In A City Groove' LP. It's OK, not essential though.

• I have a few of there albums I???ve only needle dropped through them and didn???t find anything to really grab me.

• I have the 'In A City Groove' LP. It's OK, not essential though.

peep "Inner City" off this lp...killer disco boogie tune. and i can't say i see this record around too often...medium raer.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    "Firecracker" was the JAM bitd... they had a couple of other songs I dug a little bit too, but basically I see them as a one-r&b-hit-wonder type of group.

• tjamestjames 156 Posts

peep "Inner City" off this lp...killer disco boogie tune. and i can't say i see this record around too often...medium raer.

"Inner City" is the track that made me ask? Also, "Magic" from Welcome to Our World has that good boogie sound.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts

OK I will re-visit this LP, I know there must be a reason I kept it, maybe that track is it. Thanks.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    "wiiith pleaaaaaaaaaaaasuuuuuuuuuuure...I'll bring it to yooooou....all my days are happy days..."

that.is.my.shit.