Another Dildo Question

DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
I dj during alot of live shows and play the artists cd's during their sets. Ive been using a Dennon cd turntable for that function so far but want to get SSL. If someone gives me their cd "in the club" right before their set can I play it through the Microwave box in a program like Itunes, or will I have to import and convert it before playing it?Gracias

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    You can pop the CD right in and it will show up as a Playlist in your Microwave. Simple.

peace.

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    You can pop the CD right in and it will show up as a Playlist in your Microwave. Simple.

peace.
    sold, thanks

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts

peace.

i would test it out before you do it live... i know on earlier dildo models ( ) that would crash your system.

ive never done this before, but maybe sheep can chime in.. does your dildo slow down ( ) when you run audio from cd. i know in general its pretty intesive on your vibrator. :

• yea, make sure you try it at home first. also, for every song that you try to play without first building overviews, you run the risk of having a corrupt file crash it.

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    weak, i dont get the artist's set cd's till about 5 minutes before their set. so you cant use the ssl box as a soundcard?

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    weak, i dont get the artist's set cd's till about 5 minutes before their set. so you cant use the ssl box as a soundcard?
    I've used a ton of CDs and never had a problem playing them from the CD ROM through Microwave...just don't play two songs simultaneously from the same CD: it's like trying to play two songs simultaneously from a record on one turntable...