YOUR FAVORITE ROBIN WILLIAMS CHARACTER???

IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
MORK IN HAPPY DAYS CAN'T BE FUNKED WITH!

Comments

• hasn't made a single funny movie since Mork n' Mindy. dude should retire. annoying as fuck.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    hasn't made a single funny movie since Mork n' Mindy. dude should retire. annoying as fuck.

I think he has a mental illness that he's managed to pass off as comedy.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Dead Poets Society and Popeye

• hasn't made a single funny movie since Mork n' Mindy. dude should retire. annoying as fuck.

forget that, favorite Bill Murray character?

mine- his character in scrooged b/w caddyshack

• The stillborn Chevy Chase appreciation thread and any discussion of men's fashion on this board should have prepared me for this topic. Still, I remain aghast.

• I like the one where he plays an aging actor/comedian that checks himself into a rehab clinic for a reccuring drug problem.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    He drives me nuts too, seeing him on a talk show like Letterman is
    pure torture. But he's awesome in Awakenings, The World According to Garp,
    and especially Good Will Hunting.

I know, call me a sap,but his performance in that movie chokes me up everytime.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• i can't stand him most the time... but his character in "1 Hour Photo" is not to be fucked with... that'd have to be his best rold in my opinion. he's great at being creepy.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I like the one where he's a zany over the top guy who uses his comedy to hide a big heart and a desire to love. Can't remember what it's called but I seem to recall that the third act involves Robin's eyes welling up as he drops the funny man act to express his true feelings.

• Did anyone see him on "Real Time" last week? He pretty much hijacked the show. He thinks he's so funny that he can interrupt everyone and keep saying what he thinks are funny things until something finally hits.

• My fave is the one were he's both invisible and silent...

• Post deleted by loudwizard

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    I like the young and well wired RW as sperm trying to reach the egg on one of his early specials on HBO.
    Lots of fresh Peruvian flake in his brain at that point,synapsis' and obtuse literary refs so fast ...who could keep up?

puts a guy like dennis miller [who
    Thinks he is bright]into perspective.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I hate his teary eyed look and restrained (not sure this is an english word alert) smile when he wants you to get all emotional and shit at that part of the movie.

• i'm just suprised he hasn't yet taken the role he was born to play - BIGFOOT.

• the world according to garp

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Yeah... He is a much better dramatic actor than a comedian. I have to admit , though, I liked Mrs. Doubtfire.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts

• Robin Williams hasn't been funny since The Richard Pryor Show .

• vajdaijvajdaij 447 Posts
    I like the young and well wired RW as sperm trying to reach the egg on one of his early specials on HBO.
    Lots of fresh Peruvian flake in his brain at that point,synapsis' and obtuse literary refs so fast ...who could keep up?

puts a guy like dennis miller [who
    Thinks he is bright]into perspective.