Friday 20th October @ La Cita, Los Angeles........

BelsonBelson 880 Posts
edited October 2006 in Announcements
The Night Train - a raw funk, boogaloo, hammondbeat and decidedly soulful affair at the superb venue, La Cita.http://www.la.com/nightlife/danceclubs/lacita/48148DJ's for the evening are;Miles Tackett[/b] (Breakestra)Greg Belson[/b] (Hogwash, UK)Mike Vague[/b] (Goodfoot)Andy Cobb[/b] (UK)Clifton[/b] (The Bullet)A serious lineup ready to drop some seriously great music, and all for free. Yep, no cover charge.....so bring yourself and your friends and prepare to overload the great dancefloor at La Cita.Outside patio and seating area open to cool off and take in the downtown view.Friday 20th October @ La Cita336 S. Hill StreetLA 9001310pm til 2amOver 21's, ID required......and it's free

Comments

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    This Friday....

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    Tomorrow - music starts at 9pm.

Quality venue......show some Cali love

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    This is just the type of shit I was looking for. I'm damn stressed out.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    This is just the type of shit I was looking for. I'm damn stressed out.

Be there tonight.

I'll be in the spot with red glossy eyes, alcoholic breath and untied shoes

• be seeing all of you there as well, looking forward to hearing some good tunes Belson! are you going to drop a gospel funk set?

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    be seeing all of you there as well, looking forward to hearing some good tunes Belson! are you going to drop a gospel funk set?

No gospel last night, sorry.

Slow night to start with, but by around 11.30pm the place filled out. By closing time, the dancefloor was rocking nicely - about 150 thru the door.

So it looks like we have a regular run there - the management liked the night......which is great considering how awesome the venue is.

• be seeing all of you there as well, looking forward to hearing some good tunes Belson! are you going to drop a gospel funk set?

No gospel last night, sorry.

Slow night to start with, but by around 11.30pm the place filled out. By closing time, the dancefloor was rocking nicely - about 150 thru the door.

So it looks like we have a regular run there - the management liked the night......which is great considering how awesome the venue is.

excellent work. night sounded great while i was there.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Great Venue, great night.

Bg*g most of my group got beleigerantly drunk and we left pretty early so I'm not sure how much I heard of your set but you know I'll be heading back for the next one.

LA strutters you NEED to come otu and support this thang, LA CITA is an amazing place