45 minutes of good ol' hip-hop (download related)

DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
In going through my hard drive trying to clear up some space, I came across "Get It Straight," a mix I originally recorded back in the wild and wooly days of 2002. I think it still holds up well, so I figured I'd post it up for download. You can grab it here (it's one big MP3). Here's the track listing:IntroSpecial Ed--"Taxin'"Stezo--"Gettin' Paid"Yaggfu Front--"Slappin' Suckas Silly"Steady B--"I Gotcha"Freddie Foxx--"Somebody Else Bumped Your Girl" (inst.)Dred Scott--"Nuttin' Ta Prove"Mantronix--"Gangster Boogie"LL Cool J--"Big Ol' Butt" (12-inch remix)Ice-T--"You Played Yourself"EPMD--"Scratch Bring It Back (Part 2--Mic Doc)"Downtown Science--"This Is a Visit" (inst.)Jaz--"Word to the Jaz"Low Profile--"A Funky Song" (remix)3rd Bass--"Wordz of Wisdom"Big Daddy Kane--"Lean on Me" (remix)X-Clan--"Funk Liberation"Black Rock & Ron--"You Can't Do Me None"Funkdoobiest--"Who's the Doobiest"Egyptian Lover--"Tear the Roof Off"Kid-N-Play--"Funhouse" (inst.)Vicious Beat Posse--"Legalized Dope"DJ Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince--"Jeff Waz on the Beat Box" (inst.)Chubb Rock--"The Chubbster"Black by Demand--"Can't Get Enough"Jungle Brothers--"U Make Me Sweat"MC Lyte--"Lyte as a Rock" (Soul Shock mix)

Comments